Chapter 76: 76、Once Upon A Time

Chapter Seventy Six

Yan Luqing opened his eyes wide, and even though he had just said love, he still looked at the person in front of him without shy.

She is very different now from when she first poured a glass. After drinking a few cups, she still speaks and does things clearly. She can walk in a straight line, but her mental state is much more excited than when she was not drinking. When you are awake, you can't say the straightforward love words just now. At most, you can say it in your heart, but now you can say it without pressure.

After looking at each other for a while, she found that Gu Ci was also looking at herself firmly. His eyes are too dark, and he can't guess what he is thinking just by looking at it.

Yan Luqing simply turned around. He was sitting on his lap with his back facing him, but now he is sitting face to face on his lap.

"Why don't you talk?"

Gu Ci stretched out his hand to embrace her, and put his hand on the back of her waist casually, probably because she was afraid that she would accidentally push it over.

He said: "Thinking about my WeChat name."

Yan Luqing blinked, "What's wrong with your WeChat name? How good is it?"

"Well," Gu Ci nodded, his tone was soft, and he couldn't hear the emotions, "It's pretty good."

"It fits perfectly with my brain circuit." Yan Luqing shook his head and commented, "If I call you by this name, I will definitely give myself this WeChat name."

After speaking, she took the two fruit in her hand and looked at it for a while, "What about this? The words are all carved, can you eat these two?"

Gu Ci had a sudden meal, and then he laughed, "I eat myself?"

"...Yes." Yan Luqing reacted, "That doesn't seem right."

She hadn't eaten too much just a few hours ago, and the dinner she had eaten is now almost digested, so she just hummed the fruit and ate it again.

Gu Ci also helped her share half, he eats the side with no lettering, and she eats the side with lettering.

As a birthday star, Da Hei drank the most, and Xiao Hei was always the one who fell down first on his birthday. After all, they had no one to care about. Aunt Disney couldn't hold the two big guys, so they lay on the bench and slept soundly.

After eating "cici", Yan Luqing was happy, and the thought of drinking arose again, so he drank two more glasses with soft and hard soaking.

Who knows, she was still sober before, and the state of these two cups suddenly changed qualitatively-Yan Luqing was completely drunk, and her original sanity was gone. She hung on Gu Ci like a boneless body, and began to talk nonsense. , Basically talk about wherever you think.

She became very emotional, bubbling happily in the first half, and very sad in the second half. When Gu Ci took her out of the restaurant and was about to go back to the room, she just switched from her last emotion.

Gu Ci felt a moist place where her head was resting.

He paused and turned his head to look, Yan Luqing was already in tears.

"..."

The cute and smart dog's eyes are wet at this time, tears are falling down, and her voice is a little trembling: "Why do you never ask."

Gu Ci lowered his eyes to look at her, his voice was low and gentle, with comfort, "Ask what."

"I said, I came across here, everything I saw in a book..." Yan Luqing sniffed, his voice buzzing, "Why don't you ever ask me about your ending?"