Chapter 7: Did not escape (Gu Ci can also make her die in a different way....)

Yan Luqing took Gu Ci's mobile phone and scanned his QR code, and successfully asked Gu Ci to add himself as a friend.

Gu Ci's WeChat profile picture is black and white, and his nickname is "word".

Word.

"I added it and noted my name." Yan Luqing handed the phone to Gu Ci again.

Then her eyes stared at her screen for an instant—

Just like the dialog with Jin Qi'an and Yu Xi just now, although he has not sent a message, his avatar will be hung in the upper left corner.

One second.

Two seconds.

When I silently counted to 5 in my heart, finally—the black and white head of Gu Ci burst into bubbles!

What would Gu Ci think? What is the inner world of the boss? What does Gu Ci think of her now? Does he think she is mentally ill? Is it all going to be known later!

Yan Luqing resisted his inner joy without being noticed by Gu Ci, bit his lip to control his breathing, and carefully looked at the bubbles.

There is no color, and the bubbles are transparent.

Probably some kind of new emotion?

Yan Lu checked, and a white box popped out—

"."

Only a period appeared inside.

Click again, and there is still only a lonely period.

Yan Luqing:?

The gold finger broke right after it appeared?

Yan Luqing switched back to the dialog box with Xiao Hei and looked at it. The boy was still popping a lot of gray and blue bubbles on his head, poking a random one that was "I regret so much" and "I haven't had time to be filial."

When I clicked on Jin Qi'an's idiot's dialog box, he was still cursing "grass mud horse" and "you have no horse" with bright red bubbles.

Since it's not bad, what's the situation with Gu's speech bubble?

Yan Luqing looked back at the chat box of words again.

She observed it back and forth for about half a minute. This transparent bubble popped very regularly. It was different from the chaotic scramble of others. There was a fixed time interval of two or three seconds, which looked very fake.

And no matter how you poke, there is only one "."

Unexpectedly, after a long time of excitement, she could only read the full stop of the boss.

Yan Luqing's mood fell from the clouds to the bottom, forgetting whose room it was for a while, and couldn't help sighing heavily.

Gu Ci's voice followed, "What's the matter?"

Yan Luqing suffocated his belly and slandered: What else? I just wanted to see what you were thinking, but you showed me the period?

But what she said was another rhetoric: "I was thinking... when will you recover?"

Yan Luqing raised his head to look at Gu Ci. He probably didn't expect to hear such an answer. He blinked, looking at it from this angle, the eyelashes were long and distinct.

She deserves to be a piece of paper she likes, she looks really amazing.

Yan Luqing continued to ask, "How are you feeling now, is it better than when you first arrived here?"

Every word, every word, caring.

Gu Ci suddenly laughed.

The boy's pale lips were still curved into a nice arc, "Why would you ask?" He said softly, "Of course it's better, and I thank you so much."