28: Did not escape ("You humiliate me as you please." (...)

Chapter Twenty Eight

After Gu Ci finished speaking, the wolf who was lying on his stomach suddenly stood up and ran all the way to Yan Luqing's legs. He also screamed softly at her, not aggressive, but seemed to respond to Gu Ci. It's the same as saying "I really listened."

Too insulting, is this the dog raised by Princess Yin Yang? Sure enough, the same line.

I have to say that this trick to harm the People's Dafa is quite useful to her. Yan Luqing feels that he has been humiliated, and all of her sleepiness disappears.

She stared at Gu Ci with wide-eyed eyes, took the textbook "swish" out of his hand, and muttered, "I'll study it myself first."

After that, he immersed himself in the electrician textbook.

All morning, now is the time when her energy is the most concentrated. Looking at it, there is a posture that she will not give up if she does not study the results.

Gu Ci laughed, and after a while, he said lightly: "Come on."

When Yan Luqing was studying by himself, he was silently teasing the dog next to him, just in time for fun.

This is what Da Hei saw when he knocked on the door and came in.

There is a table between Gu Ci and Yan Luqing. Yan Luqing is immersed in studying hard, and Gu Ci is using gestures to give orders to Bian Mu. Coincidentally, Yan Luqing is wearing a very homely white sweater. Gu Ci is in pure black, and the wolf is black and white. With alternate coat colors, two people and one dog look very good.

Ms. Yan used to make up classes in high school. Every time she ended up with the make-up teacher running away. Sometimes accidents happened in the middle.

Even if the make-up teacher was replaced by Gu Ci, Da Hei didn't expect it to be so harmonious when Da Hei came in.

Hearing the knock on the door, Yan Luqing turned his head and asked first: "What's the matter?"

Da Hei replied as usual: "Lunch is ready."

"You go eat first," she poked Gu Ci's arm with a pen, "I'll go down in a while, and finally feel like I need to study something."

"Do you have to finish your study before eating?" Gu Ci smiled slowly, "Then don't be hungry and faint."

Yan Luqing looked up and glared at him: "If you say yes, don't scold me! Gu Ci, the four words'can't scold me' not only mean not to use dirty characters, but also contain the meaning of'can't humiliate me'!"

"Oh," Gu Ci got up, put his hands on the table slowly, and looked at Yan Luqing with his face up from top to bottom, "then you remember to say everything next time."

"Hey! You really are..."

Da Hei on the side heard the conversation between the two and saw the two getting along. Suddenly, he was startled for a moment.

When did it start?

It seems from the first day Gu Ci came to this villa.

Originally, he received an order to fight Gu Ci and tied him back to the villa. I originally thought that I would be condemned by my conscience again, but I didn't expect that after seeing the psychologist, Miss Yan turned out to be a completely different person.

At first he thought it must be a pretense, maybe it was Miss Yan's new method to attract Gu Ci, or she was just having fun. He also tells himself at all times: This is a mentally ill patient, so don't take it seriously.

But I don't know when it started. Maybe it was because she called Xiao Hei back and didn't punish him, maybe it was because she asked the doctor to treat Gu Ci... He felt something other than obedience and fear in this girl.