Chapter 14: No escape ("Can't we sleep together?"...)

Chapter Fourteen

Yan Luqing has watched a lot of costume TV dramas before. There are two ways for people in them to have accidents on the mountain: one is to fall off a completely suspended cliff, there is most likely a waterfall below, and the other is that she is experiencing the steep rolling down. Hillside.

In the TV scene, the protagonist accidentally rolled down while being chased by someone. The heroine reeled smoothly to the bottom of the hillside. After the rolling, she patted her clothes and sat up, stretched her waist and rested slightly. You can stand up and continue to run for your life.

Yan Luqing thought it was like this.

Until she has experienced it once, she just wants to give her **** to the TV show she has watched.

Yan Luqing had obviously let go of his hand just now, but almost at the same time, Gu Ci turned his hand again and held her again.It happened that when he changed his posture, his strength was a little loose, and the strength of Yan Luqing's continuous falling instantly increased, and the two of them Rolled down the hillside together.

It looks like he was really too heavy and dragged the person who saved her down with him!

In the later details, she only remembered that Gu Ci circled her very quickly and said "close eyes" softly in her ear.

Yan Luqing still believed in his words even under such stressful circumstances, almost immediately executing instructions like a conditioned reflex.

Then in the darkness, she felt as if she had fallen into a lean but safe embrace.

The hillside has only one approximate angle, but it is not a flat ground. This is where Yan Luqing wants to put his **** on the TV series. There are countless raised stones and soil on the slope, as well as trees and stumps. Regardless of whether it is a block of stone or a tree stump, there is a certain interval, it is impossible to stop people, and it will continue to act as obstacles to hit all parts of your body during the process of rolling down.

As for where to hit, it is completely random.

Yan Luqing knew that he had been hit by a big rock and a wooden stake twice on his lower back and legs, and already felt that he was about to die. If he hit the head with such strength, he would have won the jackpot.

Those few hits made her unconscious and almost unconscious, only remembering the last trace of instinct to cling to Gu Ci's clothes.

I don't know how long she rolled, she finally felt that the **** slowed down and the speed slowed down. The two ran into something she didn't know and made a "bang!"

This stopped completely.

As soon as they stopped, the two naturally let go of their hands. Yan Luqing spit out in one breath, but he couldn't help but cursed swearing: "Ah...fuck..."

This **** system punishment.

After all this time, Yan Luqing understood why Gu Ci would hold her in front of her and her back was much more fragile. When the two of them rolled down with her, the back of the body was injured. This way, the risk would be reduced, and her back was still on her back. I made a hiking backpack.

But he still hit more places than she did.

Especially the last collision that caused the two to stop, Yan Luqing didn't feel any pain at all, it must have been Gu Ci's collision...just listening to the sound felt terribly painful.

Yan Luqing wanted to ask him about his situation immediately, but she was so hurt that she dared not make any big moves.

She couldn't get up. It was uncomfortable in her stomach lying on her back. She had to mobilize all her strength to support her upper body. She retched a few times with "vomiting" and "yue". Nothing was spit out, but in the stomach. At last it's not so tumbling.