Chapter 34: Did not escape (he gave her unquestionable eccentricity....)

Chapter Thirty Four

After this hug, neither of them spoke for a long time.

Until Yan Luqing felt that Gu Ci was very inconspicuous, he probably reluctantly raised his hand and patted her on the back.

Yan Luqing never thought that he would take the initiative to embrace a member of the opposite **** who was almost the same age. When she was not drunk and sane at all.

But she really couldn't help it, and she didn't expect to wear herself into a character in this world with neither friends nor complaints.

Moreover, she and Gu Ci, or rather, she has a very strange sense of dependence on Gu Ci, and has never experienced a special sense of dependence in the world before.

Yan Luqing can be sure that in the previous world, Gu Ci is just a piece of paper she loves. And he really has magical powers, and only relying on the day and night of just a month's time made her feel this way.

Not the kind of dependence on elders.

I want to show it to him if he is happy, cry for him if he is sad, and I want to find him the first time if I can't solve it.

Obviously he is a sick person, he is the one who should rely on her if he is sent to the fence.

"Hey..." Yan Luqing hugged him, resting his chin on his shoulder, and couldn't help feeling, "It's amazing."

Gu Ci was taken aback: "What magic."

"I said you, you are amazing."

"..."

What is this saying.

Gu Ci was a little helpless by her sudden embrace, and the sudden rhetoric of "You are amazing", which I don't know whether it is praise or derogation. He was silent for a while, and finally asked directly: "So, what's the matter with you?"

This sentence touched her dull lacrimal glands easily again.

Gu Ci heard a loud sob in his ear.

"..."

Since she suddenly placed her chin on her shoulder, Gu Ci could feel the sharp touch. He was silent, and put his hand on her back again.

"...Look, I'll say you are amazing." Her voice became choked, and the ending of each sentence was a little trembling, "I was fine when I was in the car, and I didn't plan to cry... But If you ask me like that, when you ask me, I want to drop the golden peas..."

If you are so wronged, it's still golden.

Some people's negative emotions can be completely digested and resolved by themselves. But Gu Ci could tell at a glance that Yan Luqing obviously did not belong to that kind of person.

What she said she was fine, but she did it for herself. If it really passed completely, she wouldn't look like that since entering the door.

Yan Luqing sniffed and recovered a little, and said softly, "Then I will hold you in my arms."

The tone is very similar to the kind of kid who asks for candy.

Someone who is currently a girlfriend laughed, "You and your girlfriends hold each other every day, right?"

"We not only hug, but also post stickers, and sleep in the same bed. Speaking of which, you and I have also slept..."

Yan Luqing wanted to continue counting, but he heard Gu Ci's puzzled voice, "Tie Tie...?"

"..." In fact, this means intimate interaction, but it seems cute to say so. Yan Luqing was too lazy to explain with one glance, fooling him, "It's the kind where two people's faces and faces are attached to each other."