Chapter 35: Did not escape

Chapter Thirty Five

The living room was lively, but the area outside the living room fell into deathly silence.

Da Hei and Xiao Hei can't remember how long they have been standing by. They are far away from the sofa, and they are near the corner of the stairs, separated by a decorative flower stand. This is where Yan Luqing and Gu Ci can't hear their voices as long as they don't speak loudly.

Da Hei and Xiao Hei looked at each other's face from time to time. Although he abides by the rules that the bodyguard should not disturb him, the expression on his face is obviously quite confused and embarrassed.

Ms. Yan and Gu Ci, are they...have they succeeded in cultivating Zhengguo?

Why... crying and hugging? ?

Have you held it for so long? ? ?

Xiao Hei came late, only to supplement his knowledge about Yan Luqing before entering the job. However, the Miss Yan he supplemented was not exactly the same as the Miss Yan he saw, but it could only be said to be totally unrelated (gan gan).

Da Hei knows best how much Miss Yan liked Gu Ci before. She collects all kinds of photos of him taken by others, and investigates whoever is close to him, both men and women, and have really done some incredible things.

On the contrary, after she started to get better, apart from being good to Gu Ci, she never (gan) those wicked things again.

But Da Hei was still wondering-it turned out that Gu Ci didn't care about Miss Yan either.

In high school, from time to time, the Yan Gu family would meet at various banquets. At most, when they first met, Gu Ci would greet the Yan family and nodded with Miss Yan. The rest had no personal relationship at all.

Unexpectedly, this month, the relationship between the two (guanguan) has advanced by leaps and bounds.

Not to mention, I have done some ridiculous things before, and now I can hold and cry... Gu Ci comforted her and handed her papers.

Da Hei felt that he could see everything if he lived a long time.

Then I thought: Sure enough, not only he and Xiao Hei, but Gu Ci also thinks that Miss Yan is very good now.

Although I am still worried about how long this "good" can last...

When the two bodyguards were thinking about it, the two protagonists over there had already got up from the sofa, but Yan Luqing's getting up speed was a bit slow, and his posture looked a little strange.

With emotion, seeing Yan Luqing beckoning to the two of them, Da Hei and Xiao Hei quickly walked over.

-

Just now, at the moment when Yan Luqing said where the injury was—

The air seemed to be stagnant, and the moment when she met Gu's eyes filled with "?", it could be listed as one of the most embarrassing moments since Yan Luqing passed through.

After crying and being cool, I forgot where I was hurt.

It's all because Gu Ci asked her girlfriends too naturally, she didn't even think about where she was looking for medicine.

Yan Luqing leaned close to his ear and sat a little further away. Gu Ci suddenly looked at her and smiled slightly: "Say it again, where did it hurt?"

"..." Yan Luqing looked at his smile and blushed inexplicably.

"Why didn't I say when I was looking for medicine?" Gu Ci smiled harder, his eyes were so beautiful that he looked like a (gou) person, and the final tone rose slightly, "You want your girlfriend to paint it for you, don't you?"