Chapter 38: Did not escape

Chapter Thirty Eight

This feeling is quite novel. For a moment, Yan Luqing even gave birth to the illusion that Gu Ci was actually opening her eyes to tease her.

Yan Luqing thought about many answers, and also thought that what Gu Ci said might not be within the scope of her imagination.

But no matter what kind, she thinks it is probably a general answer, such as former classmates, good friends to him, nice people... etc.

But-cute?

lovely? ? ?

"..."

What kind of answer is this?

When Yan Luqing was a child, he had baby fat for a long time, and his facial features were very beautiful, so he was often praised as cute. But since she started to grow taller and grew up in her teens, she has rarely heard people use this term to describe herself, and most of them are pretty.

But she was not asking about looks at this time, nor was Gu Ci's answer.

If the friends she made were asked "what kind of person is Yan Luqing", Yan Luqing could give them the answer: a sand sculpture.

Various nouns may be added in front of sand sculptures, such as "super large sand sculptures", "good-looking sand sculptures", "fairies look like sand sculptures", etc. All in all, they are absolutely highly unified.

So why... he would say this answer?

"She is very cute"?

Yan Luqing recalled in her mind, Gu Ci's voice seemed to be heard again in her ear, as if the scene was reappearing-she suddenly felt that she was going to explode.

This turned out to be the truth?

This doesn't match the style of princess words at all!

Yan Luqing simply didn't know what mentality he should use to ask the next question. He never expected that it was such an unexpected answer from the beginning.

Then I'm still entangled in a fart, just follow my intuition, and ask what you want to ask.

She waited until the heat in her ears subsided before she said again:

"How do you think Yan Luqing is different from before?"

Da Hei often reveals information that thinks she has changed a lot from her eyes, and people in the villa who have been in contact with Yan Luqing before will express that she is different from the past.

But she didn't ask exactly where it changed, because she didn't want to hear from them that they actually regarded her change as a new illness.

After asking for three seconds, she heard Gu Ci's answer: "A lot."

Yan Luqing's heart thumped twice: "...for example?"

Gu Ci said, "She has become beautiful."

...? !

Crit x2.

⺪! Why do you talk so much after being hypnotized!

Yan Luqing got her wish and got the sincere praise from the princess, but besides the sense of accomplishment, what she felt most was an unspeakable...tension?

And the boom that hits again.

She never knew that with the body like this terminally ill patient, she could still experience this kind of "hot blood" feeling, it was really burning.

She was very satisfied with Gu Ci's second answer. Since he was telling the truth, Yan Luqing decided to sell the matter that he threatened with the paternal status.