Chapter 55: At large

Chapter Fifty-Five

Yan Luqing rarely reads novels. When she reads the novel she wears in, one will always read the authors description of the male protagonist Xiao Songshus series of psychological reactions after seeing the female protagonist Little Rose. One of the more like in the heart A corner collapsed somewhere".

Because he had never experienced it before, Yan Luqing felt a little embarrassed when he saw this description, and he couldn't understand it.

Why did it collapse? Why did a good organ collapse?

But at this moment, she unexpectedly understood the true meaning of the description inexplicably, and really felt the process.

The last time I felt this way, it was the time when she picked up someone from school but got an oolong.

He said, I can come in every day, can you pick it up every day?

At that time, she felt as if she had been poked, and felt that she had seen the princess acting like a baby. It's just that after thinking about it, that sentence is still cryptic, still in the category of joking, it is not impossible to just ridicule him.

But this time, Gu Ci was telling her completely and plainly that everything from her movements to her voice was aegyo.

Yan Luqing is a big user of short videos. She has basically used hundreds of thousands of videos with more than a million likes. A while ago, the so-called small (milk Nai) dog acting like a coquettish dog has been popular, and the voice is soft and soft. Yes, (奶Nai)(奶Nai), put on some makeup and make the corners of the eyes unnaturally red...

She looked rather numb, and posting comments was just an unsentimental hot machine, and she didn't care about it at all.

But Gu Ci is not.

Gu Ci has absolutely no control over his voice. His voice "Patriarch" and the previous sentence are only slightly different from usual, but with that special tone, it makes people feel very different. .

Saying this in a clear and cold voice, people who usually never show weakness suddenly start to show weakness so bluntly, it is simply too...

Yan Luqing thinks that he is really amazing, as if he is very refreshing and degreasing no matter what he does. The most terrifying thing is-on the basis of refreshing, he is also very hurtful (strong qiang).

Yan Luqing was hugged by him like this, plus what he had said before, did not say "OK" or "No", directly raised his hand slowly, and gently hugged him back.

Gu Ci didn't seem to expect that she would make this move. After Yan Luqing surrounded him, he paused.

Then, he chuckled lightly.

Yan Luqing's ears are getting hotter, and the skin hidden under her hair has long been dyed crimson.

She adjusted her tone to be the same as before, and said with concern: "Are you sure this will be better?"

"of course."

When Gu Ci leaned his face on her shoulder to speak, all the breath he brought out was scattered around her neck, because the voice was not loud, so it was not very obvious.

But it's this kind of if there is nothing that makes her feel more itchy.

The itch even spread to other places except the ears.

Fortunately, he couldn't see these reactions, and he didn't know.

Yan Luqing paused for a few seconds, then continued: "I let the doctor show you the first time, why..."