Chapter 13: Did not escape (She rolled down with Gu Ci....)

Chapter Thirteen

The temperature dropped badly outside today, so the air conditioner was turned on in the room and the temperature was good. There was still a faint scent on the pillow she was lying on, I don't know if it was from Gu Ci, anyway, it smells very good to her as long as it is not "a bitter rosin".

Yan Luqing felt that his face was hot, getting hotter and hotter.

Half because of fever, and half because of Gu Ci's questioning.

She wanted to refute, because she was complimenting him from the bottom of her heart, but suddenly she realized that...whether it was the complimenting comments on someone above, or the compliments of the hero and heroine of the original book, she said it from her own mouth." The frequency of good-looking is indeed so high that it is like wholesale from a vegetable market.

The word wholesale, Gu used it quite accurately.

Worthy of being a man named word.

Yan Luqing could only explain to him extremely dryly: "...Although I boast a lot, you are different."

When I said it out, I realized that it was like a classic scumbag quotation of "Although I have many predecessors, but you are different".

Gu Ci obviously thinks the same way, and his smile is deeper-this person's smile is usually not because of happiness. Yan Luqing observed that, except for individual circumstances, his smile was either because he was about to be yin and yang strange, or because he was yin and yang strange.

So at this time, he didn't speak, he must be yin and yang strange in his heart.

After thinking about it, Yan Luqing could only play pitiful in Da Hongpao's tone: "...I didn't say that the vocabulary of brain burn is scarce now, do you really want to care about such a word with a patient with a high fever?" She paused. Emphasize: "—and this patient is sincere!"

After that, Yan Luqing tried hard to wink his eyes, trying to create that kind of beautiful spring eyes, pitiful and pitiful beauty—just like the princess poem lying on the hospital bed and very pitiful.

However, she was sick with a high fever, and her eyes were dry like **** in the Sahara Desert, her face was sour after squeezing for a long time and she didn't see any moisture.

Gu Ci stooped over the water glass from the bedside table, and his white and slender knuckles rhythmically tapped on the glass. He looked at her with great interest for a while, smiled and said, "Don't squeeze, it's like a stroke."

"..."

Gu Ci was damaged, and the poison in his mouth was poison, but after the poison, he turned around and poured hot water for her. After the pouring, he helped her up with his strength and said concisely: "Drink it."

The short three words made Yan Luqing very moved.

While drinking water, she thought, although he was positioned as a villain in the original book, how good would Gu Ci be if he hadn't been persecuted by so many sjbs?

It's just as good as it is now.

What a pure, kind and careful boy.

Yan Luqing almost drank tears after drinking a glass of water.

—Princess words, always drop God.

-

Two hours later.

Yan Luqing was finally able to confirm that this disease was caused by the system.

—Her illness can be described as turning into the wind, just like a joke, 39 degrees and five just two hours after it has come down, then it has come down.