Chapter 45: Did not escape

Chapter Forty-Five

The air in the room seemed to be still for a moment.

After Yan Luqing finished speaking, he realized what the words he just vomited meant.

She did get rid of the suspicion of "finding someone to make a pillow."

However, a brand new and more perverted than finding someone to make a pillow is added-the suspicion of qin) hand-painted pillow".

What kind of person would make a humanoid pillow for a real person?

Even if it is purely for fun, outsiders will definitely want to be crooked in their eyes-what is fun, and what not to make a personal pillow? Or wait for (body shen) pillow?

At first, I finished drawing the whole (body shen) of Gu Ci and clicked [Finish] to give birth to this humanoid pillow. Yan Luqing didn't think too much, but was rather surprised. After all, I didn't expect that the generated thing could be as big as a (footchi) inch, even Taller than her.

After all, the quality is good, soft and beautiful. She admired the details for a while, and then she was ready to set the pillow before continuing to create.

Yan Luqing thought at the time, how can the princess's human-shaped pillow lie on the ground? So he moved to himself (bed chuang), and gave him a pillow to enjoy the princess-level treatment.

When doing all this, I never thought I would be hit by a pillow steaming.

Yan Luqing knows what is called a hundred mouths, and what is called explanation is to cover up.

She saw that Gu Ci's posture had changed from leaning on the doorknob to leaning on the door frame, lazy and casual, with his expression still smiling, not looking angry.

——It looks like you are going to shoot (shoot) bamboo shoots.

"You said," he spoke slowly, his voice calmly ringing in the room, "you didn't find someone to do it, did you paint it yourself?"

"..."

Yan Luqing closed his eyes.

The explanation that didn't blurt out through the brain is such a nonsense.

In addition, the little wine (jing jing) excites her and straightens her brain circuit. The explanation she said in anxious state actually told the truth directly, telling that the pillow was hand-painted by her (qin) from.

Yan Luqing couldn't imagine Gu Ci's mood now.

If today is not (fafa) born on oneself (body shen), but by someone else telling her: Hey, do you know? Someone (qin) actually painted a **** human-shaped pillow, and made it as tall as a person! Huh!

——She will definitely follow along with "Huh", and can only think of two words to describe this person, that is abnormal.

How should she explain to Gu Ci... She's really not a pervert, but just finds it funny?

Yan Luqing held back for a long time.

When Gu Ci seemed to be tired of waiting, he asked her leisurely: "Can I go in and sit and talk?"

"No! No!" Yan Luqing stopped immediately.

If he came closer, wouldn't he be able to see the appearance of clearing other things besides the pillow? ? ?

"Oh," Gu Ci uttered a word, and then as if he knew exactly what she was thinking, he said slowly, "However, I can also see the things around you here."

Yan Luqing: "..."