Chapter 64: At large

Chapter Sixty Five

Although one heart and two uses in the later stage, the advantage in the early stage is too great, and the game still wins.

While pushing the crystal away, Yan Luqing happened to hear Gu Ci's sentence "Then I can take her to my house?"

She immediately raised her head.

It also happened to see that the Yan family's eldest brother (Lu) had the most vivid expression she had ever seen on his face-looking at Gu Ci blankly like petrified in the wind.

Thinking of this characteristic (sexual xing) that is extremely inconsistent with the surface, Yan Luqing quickly opened his finger and clicked into the chat box with Yan Fengming.

Sure enough, the bubbles above his head almost overflowed the screen.

Now he is mostly shocked.

Yan Luqing discovered through observation that pure surprise or shock is classified as gray (color) fear, and shock with surprise is classified as yellow (color), so Yan Fengmings bubbles appear in large patches of gray ( (Color) is mixed with a few yellow (color) situations-

Gray (color): "Is his brain okay?"

Gray (color): "Is this Gu Ci I know?"

Gray (color): "Didn't he never look at Yan Luqing unless he had to?"

Gray (color): "Of course I hope my sister's dream will come true, but is this **** illusion?"

Huang (color): "However, if you think about it carefully, it is not impossible. Yan Luqing is now much healthier and more pleasing to the eye...the day and night are relative, and it's no wonder Gu Ci is good at it."

Huang (color): "Wait! Gu Ci said that they are couples (guanguan), so they really have sex."

Yan Luqing: "..."

You fucking!

Yellow (color) means happy! Didn't let you make yellow (color)!

I still remember the first time I saw a **** here with my eldest brother, his bubble color (color) was blue-grey (color), and her heart was speechless, and now she has completely changed her mood.

Yan Luqing's face was hot when he saw it, so he couldn't go down anymore and cut out.

Yan Fengming returned to his senses and put on that cold and solemn face again. He didn't even ask a word of gossip, nor question whether what Gu Ci said was true or not. Those inner dramas were very good.

If Yan Luqing hadn't seen his bubbles, he would have thought that Yan Fengming was only briefly surprised, and then he was back to normal immediately.

Yan Fengming said: "She is an adult, you can decide these things for yourself, I don't care about anything."

Yan Luqing felt that he was trying to say, "No matter whether I agree or not, she won't listen to me anyway, so why ask me."

This is just to beautify the meaning.

This was originally the last topic of their conversation, so Yan Fengming drove away shortly after speaking.

Yan Luqing was lying on the sofa, Gu Ci turned his head and looked at her and asked, "Do you want me to fight with you?"

He heard that she was playing a game just now.

"...I'll fight later." Yan Luqing stared at his face and asked bluntly, "Why did you talk to him just now?"

Gu Ci is different from her. He almost never talks nonsense. Every word he says is purposeful and meaningful.

But after careful calculation, he actually talked a lot of nonsense with Yan Fengming just now, wasting a lot of tongue, and it didn't look like his style at all.