Chapter 42: Did not escape

Chapter Forty Two

Yan Luqing finally stared with grandfather. On the other side of the screen, the decoration behind the old grandfather's background is very difficult, all with red (color) wood as the main tone, filled with "I am expensive", and even the same place as the old man Yan lives.

But she has no time to care about others at this time.

Yan Luqing remembered that when he was studying with the rent-collecting grandfather, the first thing he learned was the hypnotic state before the person might be hypnotized. That is the most comfortable state. People will sleep (sleep Shui) or not (sleep Shui Shui). ) Is the kind of dizzy moment.

At that time, I didn't think of anything in my head. Generally, the subsequent operations, whether it was treatment or guidance, were all carried out on this basis.

But the problem is that Yan Luqing's memory is stuck in the room when she pulls Gu Ci into the room. The two face each other. Gu Ci's eyes are very dark and beautiful. In this state.

"...Anti-hypnosis?"

Yan Luqing repeated these three words, "Then you said he really succeeded in hypnotizing me last time?" She couldn't help but start to doubt, "If according to what you said, he is an anti-hypnotic person, would he be affected? I was hypnotized?"

"When you repeat it to me, you say that every step is okay." Grandpa said, "You know whether you succeed or not."

Yan Luqing originally knew it, but now she **** doesn't know it anymore.

"Anyway..." she said desperately, "it is possible for him to be sober all the time, just acting to cooperate with me... right?"

Grandpa nodded: "There will be this possibility."

Yan Luqing: "..."

Cang-heaven-ah!

Help! !

To die to die to die to die! This kind of thing (fafa) was born to the two of them. What kind of words would Princess Sunguo say and what kind of bamboo shoots would be shot at her? Yan Luqing couldn't even think about it.

And in fact, she didn't need to say anything at all, she herself already wanted to escape from this planet overnight.

It may be that her expression is too sad, and the grandfather over there can't stand it anymore, and comforted: "Girl, I think your eyes are so blue, and it doesn't look like you're resting. It's also very refreshing. Maybe you are so tired (sleeping Shui) and forgetting the scene before (sleeping Shui)..."

Yan Luqing replied, but she didn't agree very much in her heart, but she didn't say anything.

She took a deep breath, calmed her emotions, and smiled at the screen: "Thank you, grandpa, I'm finished asking. Anyway, I didn't expect your family to be such a great family, and your hobby is really..." Yan Luqing After a while, he said, "It's unique, hahaha."

"What a cow, ordinary family." The old man spit out the smoke ring and said casually, "Sell the house."

"..."

Good guy, I want this kind of ordinary too.

-

After hanging up the phone, Yan Luqing put his head in the quilt like an ostrich put his head in the sand.

(Sleeping Shui) felt comfortable (sleeping Shui), but she was in a mess inside.

Did Gu Ci really just act with her last time? Sober all the way?

But when he said for the first time that he was not sleeping well, how could he know that she wanted to hypnotize him at that time?

Besides, he cooperated with her in acting. What's the point of doing so?