Chapter 24: Did not escape ("One day, you will be kissed by Gu Ci...)

Chapter Twenty Four

Yan Luqing grew up so big, this is the first time he has come into contact with a real upper class dinner party.

Its even more exaggerated than the TV show. The decorations are gorgeous everywhere. Its totally different to see a few pictures with your eyes and see a few pictures on the screen. Just the pillars in the center of the banquet hall and the crystal lamps are different. Flash is blind, not to mention the jewels and diamonds worn by the ladies and their precious daughters. In short, it is just one word: Flash.

Yan Luqing still thanked her for having a patient setting, and basically followed Yan's father and mother to nod and call for a name, without even saying a few words.

Also because this occasion was different from the last time Jin Gou forced her birthday, she didn't use any rhetoric of "stable condition" to scare people.

Because its so boring to be a decoration next to me, Yan Luqing chatted casually with the Macabaka who was on the line in his mind: "I always wanted to ask, last time you said that I must go to Dieye Mountain during that time period, with Gu Ci. , There will be danger if you dont follow it, so you are activated..."

"So now? I'm not in any danger now?"

Macabaka: "I will be notified if there is one."

"In other words, you just remind me every time based on the so-called prompt? Without prompts, is there no danger?"

"No." Makkabaka was silent for a while before saying, "This is true in the plot, but I won't be prompted for changes that have been made and Maria will be punished."

"I'm still a little curious..." Yan Luqing thought for a while, "You said before that you can't change the relationship between the characters to the first category, then I also changed the character of Gu Ci and myself? The change of these two people. They're all big enough, why didn't you get the prompt?"

"Because you and Gu Ci are not the protagonists! Generally speaking, if they are not the protagonists, only the approximate settlement location needs to be fixed. As long as you don't die suddenly, it doesn't matter what you do."

"It's okay to go to school?"

"It's okay."

"..."

Probably in this kind of setting, the supporting role of the branch line is like a group acting, as long as they live there steadily, they will not be controlled by the center every time.

But the protagonist group can't.

Yan Luqing suddenly rejoiced that he didn't wear the protagonist group, otherwise it would be difficult to live according to the intensity of the "punishment".

However, Makabaka said that he cannot die suddenly...

As Yan Luqing walked with her father and mother, she thought, she and Gu Ci both ended in death in the original book. If she changes the ending, will the damned person continue to live, will he be allowed?

But she didn't ask out.

Anyway, it's still far from the real ending. Yan Luqing is not a person who is unreasonably worried. She likes to live a second and be happy. Now she has become more and more familiar with her favorite paper person. As long as the two people are not in danger of life, there is no need to think about the more complicated ones.

Besides... Gu Ci can also block cheats and macabaka, which can be called a bug.

Yan Luqing said in his mind: "Okay, if it's all right, you can withdraw."