Chapter 22: Didn't escape (Where the **** is my ex-boyfriend??...)

Start from the beginning

This is not the point.

The point is, the aunt is sweeping the fallen leaves while turning in circles, her expression is beautiful, her mouth is still singing, and she looks like she had acted in a cartoon.

Good guy, Disney act.

This aunt usually talks the least and is the most capable, but she never thought that she was suppressing her own nature all the time.

Yan Luqing walked over and wanted to compliment Auntie, but when Aunt Disney saw her as what she saw, she immediately stood up at a loss. Yan Luqing hurriedly comforted her: "It's okay auntie, if you sing so happily, you will sing casually in the future. I still think my castle is Disney when you sing."

Behind him, Xiao Hei started to smile again, and Aunt Di immediately blushed and bent over halfway to her, "By the way, Miss Yan, your acquaintance came to look for you just now. You are not here. He said to come back later."

"Oh, all right."

Yan Luqing didn't care at all. After entering the villa, he turned to the right of the stairs, and she went up the stairs to return to her room. While going up the stairs, he listened to Da Hei next to him saying: "Miss Yan, Mr. Yan is your grandfather who wants to see you in the last few days, your father also wants to see you, the psychologist also wants to see you..."

Yan Luqing: "..." Damn, it's not good to go home at all.

She responded irritably one by one: "Um...uh...I know, I will go."

When Dahei finally finished his report, Yan Luqing closed the door of the room and threw himself into the soft bed.

She lay on the bed and turned on the phone comfortably,

[The Fleeing Madonna]: Grandpa, morning, have you gotten up?

[Pan Dao is not a magic stick]: Good morning, little girl.

As the communication began, the top of the old man's head began to bubble.

Yellow bubble: "This girl finally came to me, hey, thought this was another kid who treated me as a liar."

Pink Bubble: "I don't know what her qualifications are?"

Yan Luqing:...Stable!

It's impossible for people to deceive their inner thoughts, right? This wave is absolutely stable! This is reliable!

She was about to ask how to start studying and how to charge. Suddenly, a slightly rapid knock on the door came from behind her.

Yan Luqing: "Go in."

The person who came in was Da Hei, and the others looked a little awkward: "Miss Yan...downstairs, downstairs, there is a person who claims to be your ex-boyfriend?"

Yan Luqing:? ? ? ? ? ?

She leaped up from the bed: "What's here?"

While talking, search the original owner's memory from his mind.

"Said it is Zhang...It seems to be the illegitimate son of the Zhang family, a young master who has been raised outside." Da Hei finished speaking, and then asked nervously, "Is he really your ex-boyfriend?"

"...Ex-boyfriend ass! Don't slander me, I'm single!"

Even though she said that, she was still trying to remember, but she didn't find any relevant memories with the surname of Zhang alone. Yan Luqing went downstairs, thinking back, until she heard a strange male voice in the living room.

"Ms. Yan is so busy? There is no one in front of this house for a week. Isn't it just hiding from me?"

The words were very tonal. The person's own voice was not very pleasant, but it was probably not bad, but he was made inconsistent by the tone.

Yan Luqing was just down the steps, and when he swept across the living room, he saw the person who was talking.

He had peachy eyes with overly hooked tails, pointed chins and rosy lips. Although it is indeed a bit of beauty, this face is very similar to the face of a handsome guy that Yan Luqing said not long ago, although it is handsome. , But she didn't even want to like it, after all, it was far worse than Gu Ci.

The moment I saw this face, the memory related to him appeared in Yan Luqings mind.

The original owner did help him, gave him money, ate with him a few times, or in other words, it was called a few dates. But the two didn't do anything excessive. He didn't know if he liked the original owner, or wanted to ask the original owner why he didn't give him money.

And the reason why a daughter of the original owner met this illegitimate child is because...

She thinks his eyebrows are very similar to Gu Ci.

Yan Luqing only thinks that the original owner is really blind. What does this Nima look like? This is simply the difference between Oreo and Orly, it can only be said to be irrelevant, okay? ? ?

Yan Luqing lowered his head, gritted his teeth and asked Dahei in a low voice: "You don't know if he is coming? Why didn't you tell me earlier?"

Da Hei Innocent: "Your... uh... this level of private matters, you usually wont tell us."

The little black eyes on the side stared like bronze bells, but said nothing. Yan Luqing was anxious, and it happened to be the WeChat interface in his hand, so he clicked on the dialog box with Xiao Hei, and as expected, he saw the vying bubbles popping out.

Yellow: "Exciting! Exciting!"

Yellow: "It turns out that Ms. Yan just doesn't seem to love anymore, but she still has such a deep obsession with Gu Ci! I knew there was nothing wrong with the information I recite!"

Yellow: "What's this called? My cousin seemed to tell me when she was reading a novel... Ah! It's a stand-in! This is a stand-in!"

Pink: "But why not chase me directly? This is too exciting!"

Pink: "I look forward to it!"

The active one can't wait to have ten thoughts in one second.

Yan Luqing passed by Xiao Hei and couldn't help but roll his eyes at him: "You are doing well in facial expression management now."

After she finished speaking, she walked slowly towards the substitute Zhang, thinking in her mind: Before Gu Ci saw the substitute Zhang, the relationship should be broken.

However, before she was ready to say something, the sound of the door came from behind her.

Yan Luqing looked back and saw that Gu Cizheng came out with an empty water cup. He took off the coat he was wearing, and only a pure white t was left, which made his skin porcelain white.

As if he was more interested in drinking water, Gu Ci walked straight to the table next to a few people, filled his empty glass with water, and drank a few more sips. There was an indescribable **** when the Adam's apple rolled up and down.

After drinking the water, he faintly raised his eyes and looked at a few people: "What's the matter?"

There was no sound in the living room all the time, and it was only then that Yan Luqing got out of his beauty filter.

Hastily! It's over. Gu Ci came out!

Doesn't this mean that you are seeing a double? !

When she wanted to explain first, Zhang's substitute rushed to answer again.

"Oh... it turns out that this is Gu Shao." The Zhang substitute first looked up and down Gu Ci, and then said in a tone that seemed to have eaten ten lemons, "I always listen to others. Miss Yan helps me because of this. Zhangs face looks like the Gu family son, but I didnt expect it to really look like me."

Yan Luqing wondered: Wait, brother, did you make a mistake in the order? Why the **** said that grandpa looks like a grandson?

He listened to the passage with horror on his face, then turned his head to look at the words: "No, I really don't."

At this time, Gu Ci's gaze was also taken back from Zhang Substitute, and it fell on her face again.

He has subtle eyes and a faint smile on his lips.

Yan Luqing's eyes widened immediately, "Listen to my explanation!"