Chapter 22: Didn't escape (Where the **** is my ex-boyfriend??...)

Start from the beginning

After breakfast, when he said goodbye to his classmates downstairs, Yan Luqing and the twins couldn't separate, and showed a show of affection for the sisters, and almost burst into tears on the spot.

After getting in the car home, Yan Luqing opened a group chat and continued to watch the bubbles of the two sisters.

Xia Yutian Lan Paobao: "Woo I like her so much, I don't know when I will see you next time..."

Xia Xuetian Blue Bubble: "The most uncomfortable thing in the world is that you just have a new pair of CPs, so stay away from them..."

Yan Luqing stared at the phone. The red eye circles just now hadn't disappeared. People who didn't know the scene thought it was a broken love.

Gu Ci twitched the corner of his mouth and was about to speak to comfort her, only to see that Yan Luqing had quit WeChat again and clicked on the black and white short video software on the main screen of the phone.

"..." Instantly lost the desire to speak.

As if it was the same day

The technique is repeated.

Old dreams reappear.

Its said that short videos will spy on users preferences. Yan Luqings preferences are clearly dictated. Except for an advertisement when the screen is opened, five of the ten videos that the software pushes to her are all beautiful women. It's beautiful women making jokes.

She looked at it with a red eye, and gave someone a comment after she liked it. One was the old routine [Hi wife], and the other was the desire to promote and suppress.

@在逃女神: [Personally, I think the comment area is a bit too much. Let's assume that if this girl is your friend, your sister, and your family, and people keep saying that she is your own wife, how uncomfortable will you be? What's more, she is my wife, I hope everyone will stop guessing. 】

"..."

Anyway, every sentence is not separated from his wife, every one is her wife.

Gu Ci once again covered half of his face with the brim of his hat, closing his eyes to rest.

The car on the return trip drove a seven-seater seated in the back row.

Yan Luqings voice was released outside. Xiao Hei is now getting acquainted with the two of them. He has become more and more courageous. After listening to more videos made by Yan Luqing, he dared to express emotion directly: "Miss Yan, those who dont know think this is Which boy's cell phone..." After a pause, he scratched his head with a dry smile, "Because my phone is such a recommendation when I turn it on, hehe."

"What do you know." Yan Luqing curled his lips. "And I can't blame me. I love to watch beautiful handsome men and women, but after seeing Gu Ci's face for a long time, I don't think they are so handsome..."

Xiao Hei thought for a while: "It seems to be really..."

No one noticed that because of this silly conversation, a certain big guy who had been quite speechless had returned to his normal state.

At that time, Yan Luqing didn't know what surprises would be waiting for her at home.

-

The moment the villa reappeared in his field of vision, Yan Luqing actually had the illusion that he had gone out to play for a month. Although Diyeshan had a great time on this trip, after all, the first base area she came across was this villa, and she still felt that this place was more like "home".

Several people got off the car outside the yard. As soon as Yan Luqing entered the yard gate, he heard a sound of singing

At first sight, the aunt who usually sweeps the yard is cleaning the fallen leaves in front of the door.