Chapter 5: Did not escape (Who let him bully you? He deserves it....)

Start from the beginning

Another girl was stunned by what she said, and asked stupidly: "Your condition...how can it be stabilized?"

Yan Luqing thought for a while: "Just... steadily get nervous?"

In short, the whole conversation is no more than 30 seconds, and with the accompaniment of someone behind him "puchi" and "puchi", the greeting is forcibly ended.

Not surprisingly, these dozens of pain masks will spread their pain, and Jin Qi'an will soon know that she is coming.

This is really a good way to go to the inner circle without taking Gu Ci, and without bothering to think about greetings.

Yan Luqing took the three men and stood there and waited for ten minutes. Jin Shao, who hung a bunch of decorations and celebrations all over his body, finally came.

Dyed with golden retriever, walking silly, with holes in his ears... Appraisal with an objective attitude, dressing non-mainstream, with a face of kidney deficiency.

Yan Luqing had already spit on him eight hundred saliva in her heart, and she still pretended to be quite calm on the surface.

"Birthday is here?"

Jin Qi'an's expression froze.

I just heard several sisters say that a crazy woman came here. I dont know if it was a smashing place. Jin Qian said that its impossible. She just left from my place, how could she come to smash my place.

But now listening to this tone, why is it so bad.

"Where else, Miss Yan is here, I must have come to meet him." Jin Qi'an was about to talk about something else to do what he wanted, but he turned his eyes on the man next to her.

Jin Qi'an raised his eyebrows high: "Gu Ci?"

He quickly looked at Yan Luqing, "You brought him here..."

"It's not him, why should I come to your birthday party." Yan Luqing resisted the urge to roll his eyes.

Jin Qi'an was taken aback: "What?"

Yan Luqing was too annoyed by his looks, and he hugged his arms and said, "Is there anything you should pay back? I think about it. I will either ask someone to give it later or give it in person."

Yan Luqing didn't know how the original owner had a conversation with Jin Qi'an, but she felt that it was right to hold the shelf, so she looked at Jin Qi'an blankly.

Anyone who is stared at by a mental illness will not feel good.

Jin Qi'an wanted to please the Yan family, but he didn't want to have any contact with this mad woman anymore. He pretended to be silly and said a few nonsense, then turned around and left without looking back.

During the series of conversations just now-no, since entering this door today, Yan Luqing has always felt like an actor on stage.

Not because she knew that she was acting, but because she had always looked at her with inquisitive eyes.

It seems to be observing.

Who is it? Could it be... Gu Ci?

Yan Luqing put away his random thoughts and acting style. Looking at Jin Qi'an's back, she touched her face, "Is my makeup so scary today? I didn't make any expressions."

Xiao Hei bluntly said in the back: "Your reputation is scary. Before I came, my buddies advised me not to come, saying that working for you is killing my life."

Yan Luqing glanced back at him.

Xiao Hei immediately changed his words: "But I have obviously been working for a day and a half, so my life is still there!"