Firework Festival Part One

"The fireworks were about to start, so why are we at home doing our homework!?" Nino shouted as they were all back at the quintuplets apartment. "Because you didn't do it during the rest of the weekend!" Fuutarou told her. "You're not going to the festival until you finished it!" Fuutarou turn to Eren and said "You know, you could go hang out with your friends right now."

"I think it's better if I stay here. Itsuki is my student and I need to make sure she finishes her homework too" Eren said as Itsuki stuck her tongue at him. "I told them they can go on without me. We might see them if we actually go to the festival."

After a while the quintuplets finished their homework as they finally were able to go to the festival. "We finally finished!" Yotsuba said. "Good work everyone" Raiha told the sisters. "When do the fireworks start?" Nino asked. "Seven till eight" Miku said. "Then we still have an hour, so let's go visit some stalls" Ichika said. Fuutarou looked gloomy in the background as Eren stood next to him. "Uesgui-san, Jeager-san, hurry up" Yotsuba told the two boys.

Fuutarou sigh as he and Eren follow them. "They're even nosier than usual today. Considering it's them, they finished their homework pretty quickly, so they must really want to see these fireworks" Fuutarou said. "That face does not befit someone attending a festival" Itsuki told him as the two boys looked at her. She was eating a corndog as some of the crumbs were on her mouth.

The two boys just stare at her as she looked embarrassed. "P-Please stop staring at me like that" she told the two boys as she looked away from them. "Who're you? You've all got the same face, so it's hard enough anyway. Don't go changing your hair styles too" Fuutarou said. "I'm Itsuki!" Itsuki said. "I knew that" Eren said. "Sure you did" Fuutarou told his friend.

"And I believe I am entitle to choose my own hairstyle" Itsuki said as she walked away from them. Ichika and Miku were close to the two boys as Ichika said "When a girl changes her hair, you've got to complement her. You two should take more interest in girls."

"Really?" Eren asked. "Hey, don't you two wanna find out whether girls really don't wear anything under yukatas?" Ichika asked the two boys by whispering in their ears. "That was in the old days" Eren said. "Even I know that" Fuutarou said. "Are you sure about that?" Ichika asked as she pulled a little bit of her yukata, showing a little bit of her skin to them. "You're joking, aren't you?" Eren said.

"I'm just kidding. Did that get you guy's blood pumping?" Ichika asked the two boys. "Not really" Eren said. Ichika pout and said "Are you even into girls?"

"Ichika, how long are you gonna stay there? You're gonna get separated" Nino told her sister. "Sorry, I gotta take this call" Ichika said as she had her phone in her ear. "Are you girls going somewhere?" Eren asked Nino. "What does it matter to you?" Nino asked him. "Yeesh, we sisters came to watch the fireworks together. What are you doing here?"

"I was suppose to hang out with my friends, but I can't seem to find them. So I'm just hanging out with you guys until we run into them" Eren said. "Don't get too far away or you'll get lost Raiha" Fuutarou told his sister. "Here, hold to this" he said as he gave her his sleeve. "Ok, big brother, look, look!" Raiha said as she showed him bags with fishes in them. "Yotsuba caught them for me" Raiha said as the bags were filled with fishes.

"Couldn't she hold back a little?" Fuutarou said. "Aha, when I look at Raiha, I just want to give her some type of present" Yotsuba told him. "She brought this for me too" Raiha said as she showed a firework set. "That's the last thing we need!" Fuutarou told his sister. "Well I couldn't wait" Raiha said. "When are we gonna shoot these? Did you thank miss Yotsuba?" Fuutarou asked. 

Raiha then hugged Yotsuba as she said "Thank you Yotsuba, I love you!" Yotsuba turn red as she hugged Raiha back. "Ah, you are too cute Raiha! I want to make you my little sister! Wait a second, if I marry Uesugi-san, wouldn't that make you, legally, my little sister?" Yotsuba said. "Do you understand what you're saying?" Nino asked. "Invite me to the wedding" Eren said to Fuutarou.