The Day Before The Trip

The boys went shopping with the quintuplets since Fuutarou didn't have any good clothes for the trip. Eren was watching from the side as he watch the sisters picked clothes for Fuutarou to wear. "Who said you weren't going to try anything?" Itsuki asked him as he was confuse. "All you wear is that stupid jacket and grey shirt, wear something else for a change" Nino told him. 

"Hey, hold on" Eren said as he was dragged into the mess as well. They made him wear different types of clothes as he didn't like a lot of them. "Wow Nino, you're really trying hard to pick Jeager-san some clothes" Yotsuba told her sister. "B-Because I want to see what he'll look like with these types of clothes!" Nino told her as she shove a pile of clothes to Eren.

After trying on clothes and buying clothes, they were all walking together in the mall. "Phew, we sure bough a bunch" Yotsuba said. "Yes. three day's worth does add up a lot" Itsuki said. "You girls spent ten or twenty thousand on clothes. You could buy four outfits for me with just that" Fuutarou told them. "These were cheeps" Nino told him.

"Here Eren" Miku said as she gave him a bag. Eren was going to pull out his wallet to pay her back but she told him "Don't worry about the money."

"The camping trip is finally tomorrow, huh" Itsuki said. "I've still got some things to buy" Nino said. "Hm, picking clothes and going shopping with a man is like a date, huh?" Yotsuba said. 'A date' Miku said in her head as she got embarrassed just by thinking about it. "We are simply shopping" Itsuki said. "Dating in school is impure."

"You're sounding like Fuutarou" Eren told her. "Do not lump me in with him! He and I are nothing but tutor and pupil! We must draw a line between us!" Itsuki said. "You don't need to tell me, I've already drawn it!" Fuutarou told her. "Sorry for bringing it up" Eren said. "Come on, leave those losers alone and let's finish shopping" Nino told Itsuki. "Yes good point, you two wait here please" Itsuki told them.

"Huh?" both boys said confuse. "Why do we have to wait here?" Fuutarou asked. "Just do it!" Nino told him. "I don't think so! You choose our clothes without asking, so we're gonna choose yours-"

"We're buying underwear!" both Itsuki and Nino told them as the two boys stopped following them. "We'll wait" they both said as they stopped. "Men without delicacy really are the worst!" Nino said as she and Itsuki walked away from them. Fuutarou sigh as he said "In that case, I'm going home."

"I'm gonna look around the mall" Eren said as he left. He walked around the mall embracing the beauty of the lights the mall had. 'We never had anything like this in my old world, it does feel nice' he said in his head. He was walking when he heard "Eren, hey Eren!" He stopped and turn to the direction of the voice. There he saw Hange standing next to a table with two of her assistants sitting in the chairs.

"Eren, come over here!" she said as Eren walked up to her. "Eren, how have you've been!?" she asked. "Fine I guess" he said. "Good! You think you can help me by passing out some these flyers to the people in the mall!" Hange said as she grabbed a pile of flyers and showed it to him. "They're about the trip to Madagascar I mention at my talk, I need the word to spread so many people would come!" Hange told him. "Oh, sure" he said as he took the pile. "Thank you Eren!" she said as Eren walked away from her with the pile of flyers in his hands.

He walked around the mall passing out flyers to many people. It was kind of hard since many people would run away from him before he could talk to them. Some would shut him down even before he could speak a word. And some did listen to him but ended up rejecting it in the end. He sighed as he sat down on a bench with the flyers in his hand. 'I barely gave any of these away, what am I going to do?' he said in his head.

"Oi, brat" somebody said as Eren recognize the voice. He looked and saw a black hair man who seem to be a little smaller than normal size people. "Captain Levi" Eren said. "Captain?" Levi said confuse. "I mean Mr. Levi, it's been so long" Eren said. Levi saw the flyers and said "Give me one of those flyers." Eren was surprise Levi wanted one but he still gave him one. Levi took it and look at it.

"Of course she would do something like this" Levi said as he look at Eren. "Tell four eyes I'll see her there." Eren was surprise that Levi wanted to go but he didn't care. "Ok, thanks Mr. Levi!" Eren told him as Levi left. Eren got up and took the flyers as he continued to give them out. After a while Eren return the flyers he had to Hange and apologize for not giving many. "What are you talking about? The fact you helped was enough for me" Hange told him. "Also while you were gone, a girl came looking for you."

"A girl?" Eren said. "Yes. I think it was that girl who was with you at the museum. I told her you were giving out flyers around the mall and I even gave her one. She seemed kind of interest in it" Hange said. 'It must've been Miku then' Eren said in his head. Eren said goodbye to Hange and left the mall. 

He got home, eat dinner, and headed to bed. He sat on his bed and put an alarm for the trip tomorrow. 'Hopefully it'll be a good trip' Eren said as he went to bed.

Time Skip brought you by Eren dreaming about building a snowman

Students were at the bus stopped ready to board the bus. Eren was there as he had his bag packed and ready to go. He was standing next to Itsuki as she was looking around the area. "Something wrong?" he asked. "Fuutarou isn't here" she said as Eren looked around and confirm what she said. "Maybe he overslept" Eren said.

Itsuki remain quiet as she said "I'm going to go get him."

"Huh?" Eren said confuse. "You get on that bus, we'll meet you over there" Itsuki told him as she left. Eren sigh as he shook his head and said "Well, here we go."