The Mock Exams

It was the day of the finals as Eren was walking towards the school by himself. He had spent the last night studying, but he did get plenty of time to sleep. 'I wonder how the others are. Wonder if they studied last night?' Eren thought in his head. "Good morning" he heard behind him. He turned around and saw it was the quintuplets along with Fuutarou who all of them look sleepy. "It's finally the day of exam" Itsuki said. "Let's all do our best!" Yotsuba said. "How come you still look so handsome Eren?" Nino asked as she was a little jealous he had no bags under his eyes. "He probably got some sleep, unlike us. Also why are you calling him handsome?" Miku asked her. "So? Think you can get into the top ten?" Ichika asked as she then yawn.

"Of course" Eren replied to them as he was holding back his laughter from the sight of his friends looking so sleepy. They suddenly heard someone laugh as Eren turn around and saw someone standing on top of the staircase. "Uesugi-kun! Jeager-kun! First off, allow me to praise you for coming here instead of running away!" Takeda shouted. "It's him again" Miku said. "But I'm sure you two will rue this day! You two will rue that you did not run when you had the chance!"

"It's too early for this" Nino said. "Uesugi-san and Jeager-san won't lose!" Yotsuba shouted at him. "I'm not talking to you!" Takeda shouted at them as he quickly remember what happen last time with Eren. "Takeda, need another reminder of who you're talking to" Eren said as he crack his knuckles. "Punch him for us Eren" Nino told him. "Nope! Nope! Sorry for that!" Takeda said quickly. He began walking down the stair cases as he said "Uesugi-kun, Jeager-kun, this is our final showdown. We shall settle things once and for all, man to man-"

"Hurry up girls. There's still time before it starts, so we must struggle until the very end" Eren said as he and his friends pass Takeda. "Ok!" the sisters said as they follow him. "Sorry Takeda, but it's not man to man. There are seven of us here" Eren told him as he turn to face him before looking straight. Takeda chuckle before saying "That is your weakness."

Our main characters were now in their classroom as they were getting ready to start the exam. Eren could see that Fuutarou looked very nervous about it as he walked over to him. "Hey, don't worry about it. We're going to pass this, I know we will" Eren told him as Fuutarou nodded his head. Eren smile a bit before saying "Give out your heart."

"Please empty your desks and take your seats. Keep your papers face down until I give you the signal" their teacher told them. "We will now begin the national mock exam."

Time Skip brought you by everyone taking the exams

The first subject was over and everyone felt relief that it was over. "How'd you think you did Eren?" Armin asked him. "I think I did good. There were a couple of tricky questions, but I think I did it" Eren said. "I believe we'll all pass" Mikasa said. Eren could see Fuutarou was just sitting at his desk as he wanted to go talk to him, but he knew that'll probably won't do anything to help him. 

After a couple of subjects later, it was finally lunch time. Eren had his tray in his hand as he was walking with Armin and Mikasa. "Eren, over here!" Itsuki shouted as she wave at him for him to come sit with her and her sisters. Eren turn to his friends and ask "Would you guys like to sit with them?"

"Sure, I don't mind it" Armin said. "I guess" Mikasa simply said. Eren and his friends went over where Eren got chairs for his friends to sit in. "Only two subjects left! Hang in there everybody!" Yotsuba said out loud. "Let's replenish all the energy we spent!" Itsuki said as she began eating her lunch. "Fuutarou wasn't looking so good. Is he ok?" Armin asked. "He's just worried about the exams. The both of us need to pass these exams" Eren said. "Well, I know you'll pass Eren" Mikasa said. "Where is Fuutarou anyway?" Eren asked the sisters. "Oh, uh, he went to the bathroom and hasn't come back" Ichika told him.