Madagascar Part One

The time had come. 

Eren was looking at the calendar where he had circle today. 

What day was it?

 It was the day where he and the quintuplets alongside Fuutarou were going to Madagascar. 'Hopefully after these upcoming days, all of this will be over' Eren said in his head. He had tell his parents goodbye and left to the airport after getting into Zeke's car.

"Today is the day" Zeke said as Eren nodded his head. "Are you nervous?" Zeke asked. "I would be lying if I said I wasn't a little nervous" Eren said. "Don't be. I have the plan all figure out. After this day, you'll be able to enjoy your new life without having to think of a titan ever again." That's what Eren had hope for. The life he wanted was to go to school with his friends, graduate, get a job, and maybe marry-

Eren's phone rang and he checked it to see it was Miku. He answered it and said "Hey. What happen?"

"We're here. Are you on your way?" Miku asked. "Yeah, we're on our way there" Eren said. "Oh, that's good" Miku said. "I'll see you there." The two of them hanged up as Zeke asked "Who was it?"

"Oh, it was just Miku. She and the others are waiting for us at the airport" Eren said. "What!?" Zeke said as he turn to Eren which almost caused them to get in a car accident. Zeke was able to turn the wheel when he saw a car driving towards them and was able to drive safetly again. "What did you say?" Zeke asked again. "Um, I said Miku along with her sisters and Fuutarou were waiting for us at the airport. Why?" Eren asked. 

"You never told me that they were coming as well" Zeke said. "I'm pretty sure I sent you an email about it" Eren told him. "I don't know how to check my emails!" Zeke told him as he then try to calm down. "Eren. You do know that they can get in the way of our plan. Why are they coming?" 

"I told them the truth about me. That I wasn't from this world and I had to stop the titans from coming into this world" Eren told his brother. "And they believe you?" Zeke asked. "Yes" Eren said confidently. Even now, Eren still can't believe his friends believed him and trust him with what he has to do. The fact that they did showed Eren how big their relationship with him has become. 

"And they're just going to let you destroy this companies months of research for something they have never seen?" Zeke asked as he didn't know how to feel about the news he just heard. "Yes. Now focus on driving. We almost got in a car crash because of you" Eren told him. The atmosphere after that was awkward since neither of the brothers talked to one another. They arrived at the airport where Eren was looking around for his friends. 'Where are they? I know they're here' he said in his head.

"Eren!" a couple of people shouted as he turn and saw six people waiting for him in the middle of the airport. Eren and Zeke walked over to them as Eren said hi to them. They were dressed in summer clothes and had suit cases next to them. "This trip is going to be so much fun!" Yotsuba said as she threw up her hands. "Yotsuba, don't forget this trip isn't any normal trip" Ichika told her sister. "Oh, right!" Yotsuba said as she nodded her head. 

"Hopefully I didn't cause any problems at home with your dad" Eren said to the sisters. "Oh don't worry. He doesn't know" Ichika told him which was follow with silence for a couple of seconds. "What?" Eren said. "He doesn't know. We thought if he knew, then he wouldn't let us go" Nino said to him. "Isn't he going to go check on you girls soon?" Eren asked. "Our father is busy this whole tier week, so we have enough time to go and make it back before he ever realize we were gone" Miku said. This wasn't good for Eren since their father could accuse him of kidnapping his daughters. He already has a bad relationship with him, he didn't want to make it worst.

Fuutarou was reading a book about Madagascar as he then said "Did you guys know that over 50% of the world's chameleon population live in Madagascar." Everyone just stare at him before he said "Well I thought it was interesting."