Nino's First Day Of Work

Everyone was in class as Yotsuba and Fuutarou stood in front of the whole tier class. "Ahem, now that we are third years-"

"Excuse me!" someone interrupted Fuutarou. "Class officer Uesugi, I can't hear what you're saying. It would help it you spoke a little louder. Don't you think?" Takeda asked as he then winked at Fuutarou. 'That jerk. Why does he keep pestering me?' Fuutarou said in his head. "We would like to discuss that which could easily be called the main event of the first term!" Fuutarou said as he began speaking louder. "Yes, it's about to start. The notional mock exams-"

"The field trip!" Yotsuba said as she spoke for Fuutarou. "Let's have the best time everyone!" Yotsuba said. "Huh? That's the one we're talking about?" Fuutarou said. They heard someone snoring as they looked at the back of the class. In the back of the class Eren had his head on his desk as he was taking a nap. "Mr. Jeager, wake up" the teacher said as Eren continue sleeping. 

"Hey, Eren! Wake up!" Fuutarou said as Eren continue sleeping. "Damn, that didn't wake him up?" Fuutarou said. Yotsuba walked over to his desk and scream "Wake up Jeager-san!" With that Eren woke up and was looking around the classroom as he looked surprise. "Huh!? What happen!?" he said as everyone began laughing. Yotsuba giggled and said "You were sleeping in class Jeager-san." She then realize something wrong on his face as she then asked "Were you crying?"

Everyone was confuse by what she said, even Eren as he decided to touch his face to find out why she said that. When he did he realize he was indeed crying and he didn't know why.

Time Skip brought you Ichika, Nino, Miku, and Itsuki fangirling over sleepy Eren

After school would mark Nino's first day at her new job. She was a little nervous but it didn't have to deal with it being her first day at hew new job. 'It doesn't look like Miku or Ichika have made a move yet. But here they are letting me take charge, they must be pretty confident. A lot happened during the trip over spring break. But I... Should be... In the lead.'

Nino then tighten his fist as she thought 'So why am I so uneasy? I told him how I feel about him, so there's no way that's not in the back of his mind, right?' Nino then enter the shop as she was greeted with Fuutarou. "Oh, you start today?" he asked her. "Of course I do, did you already forget?" Nino told him. She then looked around and then asked "Where's Eren?"

"He's in the kitchen with the others" Fuutarou told her. "Oh" she simply said. "Hey, what do you think of this hairstyle?" Nino asked him. "Why are you asking me that?" Fuutarou asked her. "You know what, forget I ask you that! I'm just going to go in and do my thing" Nino told him. "Don't hold us back" Fuutarou told her. "Hmph! Who do you think I am! I can do this job with my eyes closed!" Nino told him.

Fuutarou chuckled as he then said "You may have handled the chores, but you're still just a spoiled rich girl. I can't wait for you to learn the harsh reality of work... of the real world!" After a short while Nino had cooked a dish that amaze everyone. "Wonderful! It's perfect!" people were saying. "I can't believe you're making dishes like this on your first day! You're a real prodigy!" their boss told her. "Oh really? I think you're simply an excellent teacher sir" Nino told him.

She then began looking around to see what was Eren's reaction, but she couldn't find him. "Excuse me boss, but where's Eren?" Nino asked their boss. "Oh, he should be in the supply closet getting some stuff" their boss answered her. Nino then headed to the supply closet where she found Eren looking at his phone. "What're you doing?" Nino asked him as he then look up from his phone. From what she can tell, he was looking at some sort of trip to Madagascar.

'That's weird. I'm pretty sure I saw Miku bringing home a flyer that's similar to what he's looking at' Nino said in her head. "I was taking a short little break. But I should get to work" Eren said as he got some cooking supplies and left. Nino watch him leave as she thought 'I feel further away from him than ever. Maybe I shouldn't have told him.'