Operation: Quit Track Team

"Because of personal reasons, I wish to leave the team" Itsuki said as she was practicing her acting. "No, stupider" Fuutarou told her. "I-I would like to quit the team!" Itsuki said as she tried her best to change. "No, stupider" Fuutarou told her as Itsuki was getting nervous. "I can't do it! I don't wanna do this!" Itsuki said. "Yes, just like that!" Eren told her.

"Itsuki, right now, you are Yotsuba. At the very least, you look the part" Fuutarou told her. "Do you think this will work?" Itsuki asked. "This is the plan: I'll separate Yotsuba from the track team. Then you'll casually rejoin the group and quit" Fuutarou explain his plan. "You made it sound easy, but how are you going to separate Yotsuba from the-"

"A groper!" Fuutarou shouted. "There's a groper on the loose!" Eren then shouted. "Tell me you aren't going to-"

Fuutarou began running away as he went up some stairs. "Huh? A groper?" said a member. "That guy?" another member ask. "Hey, stop right there groper!" Yotsuba said as she chased after Fuutarou. Eren did a soldier salute as he said "Right there, is a brave man." He then turn to Itsuki and said "Now remember, you're Yotsuba right now." Itsuki nodded as she walked over there and pretended to be tired.

"He got away" she told the team. "Jeez, you surprised us running off like that" a track member said. "If we don't hurry, we'll miss our train" the team captain said. "I'm sorry. I cannot go to the training camp" Itsuki told them. "Huh? What are you doing?" the team captain asked. "I want to quit the team" Itsuki told her. "Why are you doing this?" the team captain asked again. "Because exams are next week-"

"No, No. What I'm asking is why are you pretending to be Nakano-san?" the team captain asked as it shock both Eren and Itsuki. 'Shit! Mission fail, we'll get them next time' Eren said in his head. "I-I'm Yotsuba! Just look at my ribbon" Itsuki said as she pointed at her ribbon. "Yeah, you look a lot like her, but you're someone else" the team captain told her. 'How did she know?' everyone was thinking the same question.

"Your hair's too long" the team captain told her as everyone agreed to that. "Nakano-san was so excited about the meet. She would never say something like that. I've heard she's a quintuplet, are you one of her sisters? Why are you doing this?"

"Sorry I'm late" somebody suddenly said. Suddenly 'Yotsuba' appear and said "And I'm sorry for causing all this trouble everyone." 

"Nakano-san!" one of the track members said. "And it's the real one this time" said another one. "Aha, that was a little prank. One of our quint jokes" 'Yotsuba' said. "Oh, so it was just a joke? But that wasn't funny, so please don't try that again. I can't just abandon someone with your talent. Lets you and I shoot for the peak of high school track and finally beat Eren Jeager!" the team captain said as that last part surprise everyone.

'Huh!?' everyone said in their heads. "Althought, that part about me wanting to quit was true" 'Yotsuba' told her. "N-Nakano-san? Why?" the team captain asked. "Why? You haven't given any thoughts to what I might want this whole time. Plus, you really can't go deciding we're going to have a training camp one day's notice" 'Yotsuba' said as she then walked up to her. "You really can't" she told her as she look down at her.

"Yes, I'm sorry" the team captain said as she got on her knees. "What's going on here? It's nice to see you again Eba Shimikage" Eren said as he finally reveal himself. "E-Eren!? W-What are you doing here!?" Eba asked the boy who was walking over to them. "I was out doing a walk. You know, to make sure I'm still the fastest kid in the school" Eren told her. "Yes, I remember that" Eba told him.

"I'm actually good friends with miss Nakano over here, and I think you should let her leave the track team. At least for a little while" Eren said. "If you do, then I might take you up on that date you ask me out to a year ago."

"Huh!?" everyone said out loud. "Wait! She asked you out on a date!?" 'Yotsuba' asked him. "I'll explain later Yotsuba. Well, miss Shimikage?" Eren asked as the girl who had a secret huge crush on him gave in. "Fine. But I want both a date and a rematch!" Eba told him. "You got it" Eren told her as he walked away with 'Yotsuba' following behind him.

"Now, are you going to explain to me what all that was about!?" 'Yotsuba' asked him. "I will. Once you take off that ribbon, Nino" Eren said as the fake Yotsuba was actually Nino this whole tier time who had cut her hair short. "How did you know it was me?" Nino asked as she put on her butterfly hair pins. "Theirs no way Yotsuba will ever act like that" Eren said as they got up to the others.

Miku walk over to him and punch him in the arm. "You womanizer" Miku told him. "Is that really you Nino!?" Yotsuba asked her. "You cut it so short! Did a boy break your heart or something!?" Ichika asked her. "No! In fact, it was quite the opposite" Nino told her. "What do you mean!? Miku, do you know what's she talking about!?" Ichika asked her sister. "No" Miku simply replied. 

"Yotsuba. I just did as I was told. Was that all right? We didn't have to do it this way. If you had simply told them how you really felt, then they would have understood. You need to change too. It's tough, but I'm sure good will come of it" Nino told her sister. "Yeah, I'll go talk to them" Yotsuba said. "Want me to go with you?" Ichika asked her. "Thanks, but I can go alone" Yotsuba said as she walked over to the track team.

After that it was now quiet as Nino and Itsuki were about to talk. "Nino, about the other day-"

"Wait. Don't appologize" Nino told her. "You did nothing wrong. That was all my bad. If you were wrong about anything, it was how hard you hit me. That really hurt." Itsuki began crying as she said "Ninooo!"

"I-I know. I was planning to give you this as part of my apology" Itsuki said as she pulled out something from her pocket. "They're advance tickets to that movie you said you wanted to see the other day. Let's go together." Nino was surprise by that as she then said "Yeesh, what the heck? Nothing's going the way I wanted."