Firework Festival Part Two

The fireworks only had an hour left before they ended. Three people were on a roof as the fireworks were going on as one of them was giving fun facts about fireworks. "There's a theory that the first person to see fireworks in Japan was Ieyasu Tokugawa" Fuutarou said. "Oh yeah, I heard about that one. Fireworks originally originated in china, but came through Europe to Tanegashima along with fireworks-"

"How totally boring! Why do I have to watch the fireworks along with friggin you two of all people!?" Nino shouted at them. "Isn't that your fault?" Eren told her. Nino's phone rung revealing to be Yotsuba calling. "Yotsuba! Is you... Who's sister you with? The fireworks already started, where are you?" Nino said through the phone. "Huh? The clock tower? I'll come get you, so just stay there." Nino turn to the two boys and told them "Don't just stand there, you guys call too!"

"Ok" both boys said as they went through their phones. Eren had to go through all his contacts as he realize had miss some calls from Armin recently. 'That's weird, wonder what he wanted to talk about' Eren said in his head as he realize he didn't have any of the sisters phone numbers. Fuutarou was in the same boat as he said "It's no good! This phone is useless!"

"You're the one who's useless!" Nino shouted at him. "We worked our buts off finishing our homework, so why did it turn out like this?"

Over the crowd the two boys spotted Ichika in the crowd. "Isn't that Ichika over there?" Eren said pointing to the oldest sister. "Huh? Oh, it is!" Nino said as she tried calling her sister. Ichika didn't pick up, causing Nino to wonder why. Eren look at her as he realize she really wanted to see this event. 'Fireworks are one of the memories we have with our mom' Eren heard inside his head as he stare at the girl, remembering a similar moment he had in his old world.

He sigh as he said "I'll bring her here. You two can go get the others." Fuutarou turn to him and said "Wait, don't leave me here alone with her." Nino turn to the brown hair boy and said "You handle Ichika." Eren nodded as he went down the stairs and into the crowd. Eren was getting close to her as he called out to her, as she said to her phone "I'll call you back later."

Before Eren could talk to her, someone got in front of her. "Eren, I'm glad I found you" Armin said as he stood in front of Eren. "Armin!?" Eren said surprised as he turn to see Ichika looking at him before leaving with a mustache man. 'Who was that guy?' Eren said in his head. Armin turn around to try to see what Eren was looking at before looking back at him. "Were you trying to get to someone?" Armin asked. "Yeah, I kind of was" Eren said. 

"Eren, me and the others are going to this café, we we're wondering if you-"

"Eren?" someone said behind Eren as he turn around to see Miku behind him. "Miku, thank goodness you're alright. Good job on finding me" Eren said. "You kind of stood out" Miku told him. "I just saw Ichika right now, if we go now we can catch up to her in time" Eren told her as he was about to leave when he remember Armin was in front of him. "Armin! I kind of forgot you were there. About the café thing-"

"It's fine. I see you're helping this girl with something. I'll just let the others know" Armin told him. Eren nodded as he was about to leave when Miku pulled him. "Wait a second" she said as she suddenly let out an ow. Eren looked down and saw she had an bruise on her foot. "Someone stepped on my foot" Miku told him. "You go on ahead of me."

Eren looked around wondering what he should until he got an idea. "Get on my back" he simply told her as he lower himself for her. "Huh!?" Miku said surprised as Eren got her on his back. Miku was red in the face as Eren asked "Can you see Ichika from there?" 

"Ichika? No, I can't" Miku said. "You aren't going to look for her like this, are you?"

"Why not? You can't walk and we need to stick together" Eren said as he continue walking. "But aren't I a little to heavy for you to be carrying around?" Miku asked. "No, you're actually very light" Eren told her as he remember having to carry heavier stuff during his scout training. Miku was embarrassed by his comment as she turn a little red. "I'm... I'm not feeling good" Miku said. "Am I making you uncomfortable?" Eren asked her. "No, but I think it would be better if I walk instead of having you carry me around" Miku suggested, making Eren put her down.