The Faker's Identity

Eren had started questioning each of the sisters to try to find out who was who. "You want me to introduce myself? My name is Itsuki Nakano. My birthday is May the 5th. I'm seventeen years old and my blood type is A" the first Itsuki said as Eren declare her as Ichika. "What do... I like? Well, I think I am happiest when eating delicious food" the second Itsuki said as Eren declare her as Nino. "What!? I cannot answer such a question! Eren! You should never ask a girl a question like that!" the third Itsuki said as Eren declare her as Miku. The fourth Itsuki just sat there with a smile on her face as Eren already knew who she was. "If you do not have anymore questions-"

"Actually, I do have one last question. Why are you all dressed as Itsuki?" Eren asked. "Um, well. It's kind of a long story. W-We were always identical quintuplets that everyone knew as the best of friends. Grandpa loved seeing that. But one day I decided to wear something different from the others."

"What was it?" Eren asked. "A bunny ear ribbon. Just like I wear-"

"Oh! Oops, that was close! Leading questions aren't fair Jeager-san!" the Itsuki said. Eren chuckle and said "You're Yotsuba, aren't you?" The Itsuki looked shock and said "I-I have no idea what you are talking about!" Eren nodded his head as she had just confirm his suspicions. "I-Itsuki's going to finish talking, ok?" the Itsuki said. "All right. Let me hear the rest" Eren said. "When he saw us not looking identical, Grandpa got really worried that we had a fallout. In the end, he even collapsed. So since then, we decided we would dress the same around him. We talked it over and settled on Itsuki. So since spring break started and it was decided we were going on this trip, I've been worried about whether I could really keep up the disguised."

Eren was glad to hear that information, as it now explain why Yotsuba seemed so worried in the start. 'The chances of Yotsuba being the fake Itsuki is pretty low, and I doubt the fake Itsuki will be Nino base on the way she's been acting around me since her confession. So it must be either Ichika or Miku' Eren said in his head. "I think it's nice that you're doing that for your grandfather. It shows how much you girls love him" Eren told the Itsuki. "Thank you, Jeager-san."

Eren had left the room and he saw the four Itsuki's sitting together. "Now, can you tell us apart now that you've spoken with each of us?" one of the Itsuki's asked. "The first Itsuki was Ichika, the second was Nino, the third Miku, and the last one was Yotsuba. Did I get that right?" Eren asked as the sisters were surprise. "Wow, he actually knew" one of the Itsuki's said. Eren looked at the time and saw that Itsuki had been talking to her father for a long time. "I got to go, I'll try to see you girls some other time" Eren told them as he left.

After that conversation, Ichika and Nino had gone to take a bath together. Nino was washing Ichika's back as she asked "Is anything itchy?" Ichika was a little embarrassed about them washing together as she said "Jeez, you don't have to go this far."

"This place hasn't changed a bit" Nino said. "All five of us used to get in together, right? So why is it only me today?" Ichika asked. "I wanted to talk to you. You know, since it seems to happen to you a lot. People asking you out, I mean" Nino said as Ichika was surprise. "I can't say this to the other. There's someone I like" Nino said as Ichika had already knew who she was talking about. 

They started to relax in the hot springs as Nino was continuing her conversation. "I need some romantic advice. The first meeting was awful, but then it became clear. He was the one" Nino told Ichika, who didn't want to hear all of this. 'Please Nino, don't say anymore' Ichika said in her head. "Um, this is about a friend, right?" Ichika asked. "No, it's about me" Nino said. "The man in question is-"

"Nope! I definitely can't tell you that! It's a secret!" Nino said as she began blushing and being all excited about it. 'But I already know' Ichika said in her head. "Just the other day, I told him how I feel, but I'm not sure whether that was the right thing to do. So I want to ask you when someone asks you out, do you start thinking of them that way, even a little?" Nino asked. Ichika sat there in silent as she then said "This is only from my experience, but sorry. That never happened with me."