Kyoto Trip Part Five

Two hours before Miku's confession to Eren, Miku was running away from Eren into she bumped into someone. "Hey, are you ok? Sorry about that" Eren told the person but they just continue to walk away. The person walked into the woods as she stood by a tree. 'Miku, you can't run away' the person thought as it was actually Ichika the whole time. 'I don't think this will earn your forgiveness, but-'

Ichika then realize that Miku was about to run away from Eren again. "Oh, she's trying to run again" Ichika said. She began looking around the area to see if there was anything that would get her attention. She then notice a costume shop as she said "Oh, that's it!"

"Would you like to try on the clothing of a Sengoku period warlord?" Ichika and Nino said at the same time. The two sisters were then surprise to see each other there. "Ichika!? What are you doing here!?" Nino asked her. "I could ask the same for you Nino" Ichika told her. "I faked being sick so I could at least make sure thing go right for those two. Don't tell me you're here to get in Miku's way a-"

"N-No! I left the group with a stomach pain!" Ichika reassured her. "Although I'm sure you won't believe me, even if what I did was unforgivable, I want you to let me make up for what I've done at least a little on this last day. Since I'm sure this is probably going to be our last trip." Nino was surprise with that last part as she was about to say "Don't tell me you-"

"Huh!? Ichika and Nino are here too!" Yotsuba said as she pointed at her sisters. "So we all ended up on course E?" Itsuki said as she was hiding herself with some branches of leaves. "You girls too?" Nino said when she spotted them. She then sigh and said "No one followed the rules." They then notice that Eren's group and Miku were heading towards the costume shop. 

"It looks like they're on their way" Ichika said. "W-Well, we'd better follow them" Nino said. "Ok!" Itsuki said. "All right! Let's all support Miku!" Yotsuba said. The four of them hid behind some bushes near the costume shop. "Do you think they will... Try on costumes?" Itsuki asked. "I know E-kun will look good. I mean, he's got a handsome face" Nino said. Yotsuba chuckle and said "Well, you did say a handsome boy save you from a car, and it turned out that boy was Jeager-san."

"Exactly. It's as if fate wants us to be together" Nino said. "Even though I remember Ichika paying attention to him from the very start." 

"S-She did?" Yotsuba said. "Haha, that was just your imagination" Ichika told them. 'Because it was that day I remembered.' Nino was quiet as it seem she was focus on something. "What's the matter Nino?" Itsuki asked her sister. "Those four guys are in the way. I'll go take care of them" Nino said. "Huh? Take care of them?" Itsuki said. "And since they're here, you make sure Miku tries a costume too" Nino told Ichika. "H-How am I supposed to do that?" Ichika asked her. 

"Well, naturally, since you are the actress of the family, it only makes sense you'll do it" Nino told her. Ichika went inside the shop dressed as Miku as she told the lady "I think I would like to try on a costume after all."

"Of course! Which would you like to wear?" the lady asked her. "Oh, I'll take this cute one" Ichika told the lady as she pick a cute kimono. "I'll prepare it right away! Wait here just a moment!" the lady told her as she went to go get the costume ready. 

Somewhere else a zombie jumped out at a group of four. "Woah!" Maeda said as he held on to Fuutarou. "Please let go of me" Fuutarou told him. "Is Jeager-kun really in here?" Takeda asked. "He has to be. That stranger told us they saw him enter this place" Armin said as a zombie came out and jumped scare them. Nino was outside clapping her hands as she said "Distraction successful." She turn her head and spotted the boy she like hanging out with her sister. 'Looks like Ichika pulled it off too' Nino said in her head. "Huh, they look great together" Nino said to herself.