Groups

The scene starts with a burnt croissant as Miku and Yotsuba just stare at it. They were in Miku's job as Miku herself was in her chef clothes as she sat across Yotsuba. "Um, this is a bakery, isn't it Miku?" Yotsuba asked her. "Not some kind of rock store."

"W-Well, Nakano-san only started recently. Baking is difficult. Everyone starts out like this. Luckily for us, the cake shop across the street isn't that intimidating" the owner said. "I'll teach you as much as I can, so just focus on improving!" the owner told Miku. "Yes mam!" Miku told her.

The next scene was now a gooey croissant as the bakery owner was depressed in the background and Yotsuba was poking at it with her finger. "It's kind of gooey" she said. "It's so weird. I have her follow the proper procedure, but some strange power always makes her fail" the owner said in the background. "And that shop across the way's been doing well lately."

"Maybe I'm not cut out for baking" Miku said. "H-Have confidences in yourself!" Yotsuba told her sister. "I think it's closer to food this time! You're on the right track!" Yotsuba tried to encourage Mku. "Ok" Miku simply respond.

The next scene was now a burnt croissant but it look more of food than it used to be. "It's bread. That bread I ate the other day wasn't just a hallucination!" Yotsuba said as Miku looked proud of her work. "We still can't serve it to customers, but I'm still glad you've managed to improve this much, Miku-chan" the owner said. "Thank you boss" Miku told her as she gave a small bow. "Let's go have the boys try it! They won't believe their tongues!" Yotsuba said.

"It may be bread now, but it's still not delicious bread" Miku said. "Didn't you say you wanted it to be ready before your field trip, Miku-chan?" the owner asked Miku. "Yes. We're supposed to be free to eat whatever we like for lunch on the first day" Miku said. "As daring as fire. That's when I'll give him my secret weapon." Miku's plan was to give her cooking to Eren and for him to love it. She was sure it could work. "Oh, yeah? I'm sure he'll love it! But there's one problem" Yotsuba said as Miku was confuse on what'd she just said.

At school both Fuutarou and Yotsuba were standing in front of the class as they were giving them information. "Now that we have completed the national mock exam, I would like to begin seriously discussing the field trip" Fuutarou said. "The basic schedule for the three days included in the pamphlets already given out. So we ask that you all select your groups by tomorrow."

"During this trip, you will operate with this group, and groups can contain up to five members" Fuutarou continue explaining as many of our characters had their own reaction to the news. Ichika was smiling as she had an idea about what she wanted to do, Nino didn't seem to like the idea that much, Miku seem disappointed by the idea, and Eren was sleeping on his desk.

'If we aren't in the same group, we may not be able to eat together' Miku said in her head. She remembers that Yotsuba had gotten an idea where she, Miku, and Eren would form a group together. Yotsuba was looking for Eren as she found him talking to Fuutarou and some other guys. "Hey Jeager-s-"

"Yotsuba" someone said behind her as she turn around to see Ichika behind her. "Come here a second" Ichika told her as she and Yotsuba went into an empty room. "What is it Ichika?" Yotsuba asked her. "I can't wait for the field trip, can you?" Ichika said as she turn to Yotsuba. "Will this be our first first time in Kyoto?" Ichika asked. "No way! We went in elementary school, remember!?" Yotsuba told her. 

"Oh, that's right. Is there anywhere you'd like to visits, Yotsuba?" Ichika asked. "Everyone says it, but temples, I guess?" Yotsuba said. "I think the rest of the class is having trouble making groups of five, but that's perfect for us, isn't it?" Ichika said. "Oh! Haha. We're lucky we're quintuplets, huh?" Yotsuba said. "But I wonder what Eren's going to do" Ichika said which made Yotsuba's bow go up.