Kyoto Trip Final Part

"I love you" Miku told Eren as the boy sat there, listening to her confession. Miku's sisters were behind the building that the two of them were in front of, watching the scene unfold. "Yeah, I know" Eren said. "But-"

"Yep" Miku said. "I definitely love all of my family." Eren was confuse as Nino said "Huh!?" Eren turn around and saw the girl behind them. "What're you doing here?" Eren asked her. He stood up and saw that all the sisters were there. "All of you are here?" Eren asked. "You noticed Miku?" Yotsuba asked. "How long have you known?" Itsuki asked. "I knew it. I thought something was up when I heard Ichika and Nino's voices" Miku said.

'"So that confession just now, it wasn't to me?" Eren asked. "I was pointing at my sisters, who were behind you" Miku said as she pointed at the building that was behind him. "Hm? Don't tell me. Did you think I was talking about you, Mr. Oversized ego?" Miku asked him. Eren just stare at her before chuckling. "Well play" he told her as he began walking away. "Are you sure about this Miku? You finally told him how you feel, but now you're playing it off like a joke" Yotsuba asked her.

"It's all right. I'm not stupid enough to charge in when I've got no chance of winning like a certain someone" Miku said. "Who are you calling stupid?" Nino said. "And, I know he knows about my feelings." Miku then turn to her sisters and said "So, Yotsuba, thanks for the bread."

"Heh! Heh! Heh! I wasn't sure it was gonna work out for a while" Yotsuba said. "Itsuki... These were probably from you, right? Thanks" Miku said, as she was referring to the underwear she was wearing. "I'm sorry" Itsuki told her. "Nino" Miku said. "Forget it. We're sisters" Nino told her as she look away from her. "Yes, thank you. And Ich-"

Before Miku could speak, Ichika rush in to give her a hug. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry Miku!" Ichika told her as she was about to start crying. Miku was also starting to tear up as she said "It's ok. I never knew love hurt so much." She then hug Ichika back before saying "Thank you."

Eren was watching from across the river. 'Who knew someone like me would be involve in the middle of any of this. But to be honest, I kind of prefer this than my old home' Eren said in his head. "Eren!" someone shouted as Eren turn and felt someone hugged him. "So this is where you went to, Jeager-kun" Takeda said. "W-We finally found you, huh?" Maeda said. "I can't feel my legs" Fuutarou said. "I'm glad we found you Eren" Armin said. Eren looked down and saw that the person that was hugging him was Mikasa.

"Mikasa" Eren said as she let him go before she punch him in the stomach. "Don't you ever do something like that again!" Mikasa told him as Eren was holding his stomach. "How did you?" Eren asked. "After not being able to find you for a while, we ran into Mikasa and told her the situation. She pretty much spent her whole tier day looking for you" Armin told him. "I see" Eren said. "Well, I'm sorry for making you all worry."

"Hm? All the Nakano's are here! This is my chance to-"

"We're leaving" Eren said as he pulled Maeda with his arm. "We should use the rest of this time to hang out as a group." Eren looked back at the sisters before smiling a bit and turning to the front.

Time Skip brought you by Eren's group plus Mikasa exploring the park

Eren had return his costume back to the shop. "Eren!" he heard behind him as he turn around to see it was Ichika. "I guess I caused some trouble for you too, huh? Sorry" Ichika told him. Eren stare at her before saying "Ichika. Do you remember what I asked you before?"

"Huh? You mean, asking me if I was with you or not?" Ichika said as Eren nodded his head. "I'm sorry for acting like that. I kind of overreacted back there" Eren said. "Eren, it's fine. It's obvious there are somethings in your past that you don't want to talk about" Ichika said. Eren shook his head and said "No. If I get to know a lot about you girls, it's only fair you all should know about me. That's why when we get back home, I'll tell you all about my past."