The Camping Trip Part Three

"I'm going to break down the door" Eren said as he was about to test out a theory he had in mind. "Wait! Isn't that an anti theft sensor? One of those where a security guard comes if you break down the door" Ichika said, causing Eren to stop. "So?" Eren asked. "If it becomes a huge situation, it'll ruin the camping trip" Ichika told him.

"I don't really care that much for the camping trip" Eren told her as she just pouted at him. "At least try to find another way out first" Ichika told him as he just sigh. "Fine" he said as he started to look around. "What if we turn off the damn sensor?" Eren asked. "We could try, but neither of us is that tall" Ichika said. 'I could get taller than that, but that'll cause way too much of a distraction' Eren said in his head.

"Alright then" Eren said as he crouched down. "Hop on" he simply said as Ichika just stare at him. She knew how Miku felt about the boy in front of him and she was nervous about the situation she was in. 'Stay clam, and be careful of tripping this sensor too' she said in her head. "D-Don't say I'm heavy now" she said as she walked up behind him and hop on him. Eren's head was now between her thighs as he held them with his hands.

"You got it?" Eren asked as Ichika was still embarrassed about being on top of him. "I-I haven't try yet" she said as she felt Eren squish her tights a bit. "W-What is it?" she asked. "This feeling is somehow nostalgic" Eren said as what he said made Ichika embarrassed. "Hey, stop enjoying my tights!" Ichika told him. Ichika looked and saw that they needed a key to deactivate the sensor. She told Eren this and he put her down which he was face to face with a red Ichika.

They were now on the floor as Eren was able to lit up a fire easily due to his skills as a scout. The two were looking at the fire as Ichika asked "Want to chat?"

"About what?" Eren asked. "Anything" Ichika told him as she was wondering if he was going to bring up her crying. "Why were you crying?" Eren asked. Ichika was surprise he asked the question she was just thinking. "To be honest, I don't know" Ichika told him. They were quiet for a bit before she said "I might quit school." Eren turn to her surprise as he ask "Why?"

"Well, I'll just put it on hold. You know, thanks to a certain someone, I got a movie gig. And I've started getting other offers too. I've already skipped school for work multiple times. The other actors playing students are skipping school, ready to repeat a grade if necessary. Some are even transferring to schools that accommodate these kinds of schedules. And as you know, my academic skills are pretty depressing. So I don't really have any attachments to high school anyway."

'And if I'm not here, Miku will' Ichika thought in her head but was interrupted by Eren. "I'm happy for you" he told her which surprised her. "You're not going to try to convince me to stay and continue school?" Ichika asked. "Why should I? You're trying to follow your dream and I respect that. You'll have a good experience doing this and I know you'll accomplish your dream." They were quiet for a bit before Ichika said "It's ok."

"Huh?" Eren said confuse. "The dance at the campfire. It's ok if we just pretend you never agreed to dance with me" Ichika said. "Are you sure?" Eren asked as Ichika got up. "Yeah, but instead let's dance now" Ichika said as she let out her hand. "It'll be our own private campfire." Eren smile a bit as he got up and said "I accept."

He got close to her and grabbed her hands. Ichika was bright red seeing Eren so close to her as they began dancing. They went from side to side, trying to make their own beat to follow. Eren spun Ichika around which surprise her and continue dancing. "You know what's the best part of this?" Eren asked. "What?" Ichika asked. "That stupid legend doesn't apply to this" Eren told her, confusing her.

"What legend?" Ichika asked. "A legend I heard from Yotsuba. Couples who dance at the campfire will be bound for life they say" Eren said as Ichika froze. "D-Does Miku know that legend?" she asked him. "Yeah, she was there at the time" Eren said as he realize Ichika wasn't moving anymore. "Ichika?" he said. She backed away from him and said "I-I didn't mean it like that. So to Miku, this campfire dance is-" While Ichika was talking she accidentally hit the log which caused it to start falling down.

"Ichika!" Eren said as he ran and quickly pulled her away. They were now looking at each other as Ichika was still surprise by what just happen. "I'm glad you're safe, you're even clumsier than you look" Eren told her as he gave her a smile, causing for something to beat in her chest. "L-Let go!" Ichika said as she tried to push him away. "Hey, settle down!" Eren told her as they fell down. As soon they fell down they started hearing a beeping alarm and they were wondering where it was coming from. 

"Shock detected. Please unlock within 30 seconds. If not deactivated within the time limit, a security guard will be dispatched" the alarm system said. "Oh crap! We gotta get out of here!" Eren said. "O-Ok!" Ichika said. Soon the sprinklers turn on as it started sprinkling. "What's going on!?" Ichika asked. "The sprinklers, put out the fire!" Eren said. "Let's try to do something about that sensor!" Ichika said. "We can't without the key!" Eren told her.

"The key is right here" somebody said as the door open. "We're saved!" Eren said as he look the entrance to see who they saved them. "Ichika, what were the two of you doing in here?" Itsuki asked as she was standing there with Miku by her side. Both Eren and Ichika just froze there as their clothes were still wet and Ichika was still on the floor with Eren by her feet.