Madagascar Part Three

People were surrounding the many houses that the villages inside the wall held. Many of them were amaze by the many things they found in them. "Amazing! All of these stuff look like they could be from early nineteen hundreds!" Hange said as she held an old looking fork. "Be careful four eyes. We came to preserve this stuff, not break any of it" Levi told her. 

Eren was outside walking on the road with his hands in his pockets. He was looking around him as the wave of nostalgia hit him. He remembers running by these houses as a kid with Armin and Mikasa following right behind him. He could even hear them laughing right now in his ears. "Isn't this nice to you?" someone asked as Eren turn to see it was Nino. "Or does it bring up bad memories?"

"Both" Eren told her. While thinking about the good memories, he also thought of the bad ones. Like the day the colossal titan appeared and kick down the walls, letting in the titans to munch on the people inside. So many people lost their lives that day. Eren's mother was one of them. Nino looked around her before asking "Which one of these was your house?"

"We're almost there" Eren said. He looked behind him to see that no one was following them. Zeke had stayed behind to make sure no one follows Eren and his friends as they went to Eren's old house. "What are we looking for exactly?" Miku asked. "My father had wrote down everything about the titans in his journals. All we need to do is find them and destroy them before anyone else could read them." That was the plan. The plan he and Zeke thought of weeks before going on this trip. If the journals weren't there then it must've meant that they were already confiscated. What happens after that-

Eren stopped walking as his friends turn to him confuse. "What's wrong?" Fuutarou asked as Eren just stare in front of him. "We're here" Eren said as they turn to see a house that must've been his. The memories started to flow into Eren's mind of him and Mikasa coming home from doing chores and being welcome by Eren's mother as his father sat on the table with a newspaper. Eren lower his head a bit before taking a breath in. He raised it up and said "Let's go."

The door made a creak sound when Eren started slowly opening it. Inside he saw his old families table and the kitchen his mother used to cook in. He walked over to the basement's door where he then placed his hand on it. It slowly started to get crystalize from Eren's hand before Eren punched it, destroying the door that was in their way. He and his friends looked down the hall where they saw the stairs that lead to the basement. They walked down the steps as they enter the basement room where Eren found the same picture his father had left for him to see. 

It was the photo of his old family with his old wife and Zeke when he was a little boy. Eren placed the photo back down the on table before opening one of the drawers. In there he found his father's old journals which made him sigh in relief. "We found them" Eren said to his friends which made them happy that the mission was completed. They went outside of the house where Ichika asked "Are you going to destroy them here?"

"Yeah" Eren said as the books he held in his hand began to crystalize again before he dropped them to the floor, causing them to shatter. Everyone looked at the shatter pieces of the book as Eren felt a heavy weight lift off his chest. "Now, let's go home" he told his friends.

Time Skip brought you by Eren visiting the tree on the hill he use to hang out at

The gang was back at the hotel inside the boy's room to celebrate their mission. They were enjoying food and drinks they order from room service, as everyone in the room looked very happy. "This was fun" Ichika said as she held a drink in her hand. "What part of it?" Nino asked which made Ichika a little nervous. The one thing she was happy about during this trip was being the first sister to kiss Eren in the lips.

"Um, the part where we were walking in the woods. Yeah. That part was fun" Ichika said, hoping her sisters wouldn't get too suspicious of her.  Unlucky for her, Nino was still suspicious of her, but couldn't go further when Miku started talking. "Now that we completed the mission, what do we do now?" Everyone remain silent until Eren said "We could go home."