Work Ideas To Help An Actress

The next day Eren and Fuutarou had went to the quintuplets home to start their new lesson. When they got there the first thing they heard was "I'm tired of living like this!" The two boys just looked at each other before entering their room. "Why do you keep crawling into my bed!?" Nino asked Itsuki. "I-It was cold!" Itsuki said. "Your hair tickles! Why don't you just chop it all of!?" Nino told her. "Not fair! Just because you cut yours!" Itsuki told her.

"You all sleep in the same room?" Fuutarou said. "But we haven't slept in futons in so long it's hard to get a good night's sleep" Yotsuba said. "I wish you'd sleep a little less deeply Yotsuba" Miku said as she was rubbing her cheek. "They just moved in and it's already devolved into this?" Fuutarou said. "Take a lesson from Ichika! She's got no problem sleeping through all the racket!"

Ichika was still in bed but her area was way more dirtier than any other area in the room. "Take a lesson from her?" Itsuki said. "I can already see the pigsty forming" Nino said. "Hey Ichika, time to work" Eren said as he gave a small kick to the sleeping girl. Ichika moved to his side and woke up. "Oh, good morning Eren" she told him with a smile. "Ichika!" Itsuki said as the girl was naked under her blanket. "Don't look!" Miku said as she cover Eren's eyes. "Plus you shouldn't enter girl's bedroom without permission anyway! So stay out!" Nino told them as she kick the two boys out of the room.

After everything was settle, Fuutarou said "All right. Now we'll finally be able to star-"

They then realize Ichika was actually asleep while sitting and Yotsuba had to wake her up. "Oh! Sorry" Ichika told them as she rub her eye. "Sorry for subjecting you to that unsightly display earlier Eren. Or maybe count it as a reward?" Ichika told him. "Isn't it cold with you sleeping naked?" Eren said. "You won't believe how scary habits can be. I strip in my sleep!" Ichika said. "Huh? What about during class?" Yotsuba asked her. "Aha, the clothes only come off at home" Ichika told her. "They're talking like it's a given she falls asleep in class" Itsuki said.

"What!?" Fuutarou said. "Aha, relax. I had them cut back a bit on my work so I can concentrate on my studies" Ichika told him. "This next time I want to keep from failing and really rub it into Dad's face." 

"Yeah" Miku said as she nodded and put up her hands. "I'm gonna pass this time too!" Yotsuba said as she did the same thing. "Yeah" Itsuki agreed. "Let's all pass and make Dad accept Eren and Fuutarou's abilities!" the sisters said which surprise the two boys. "Hm, I didn't think we'd suffer so much trying to clear such a low hurdle. But the third term finals are really our last chance" Fuutarou said. "So let's get started by finishing your winter homework with us" Eren said.

The girls suddenly had a smirk looks as Nino said "You underestimated us Eren. We finished our homework a looong time ago." They placed their homework packets on the table as proof which surprise the two boys. "Then I guess we'll proceed as normal" Fuutarou said as they started their lesson. During the lesson Miku asked Eren for help with a problem. "Which one?" he asked as he got close to her. This made Miku red as Eren read out the problem and try to help her solve it.

Nino was watching this happen as Miku realize her staring at them. "What?" Miku asked her. "Oh! Nothing" Nino told her as she looked away. "Hey Ichika, wake up" Fuutarou told the girl who was half asleep. She woke up and said "Phew. Sorry. I'm not... A... Sleep." She then went back to sleep as she was saying her sentence. "That little. I thought she wanted to rub your dad's face in it?" Fuutarou said. "Let her sleep a little" Nino told him. "I know what Ichika just told you now, but she actually seems to be taking on more work than before."

"She is paying for all of this after all" Itsuki said. "Even though she said not to worry because she had a bunch saved up" Yotsuba said. "It's all thanks to Ichika that you're teaching us right now" Miku said. The two boys look at Ichika sleeping as Fuutarou said "Yeah, but if that prevents her from studying properly, that's just putting the cart before the horse."