The Inn

Due to a blizzard, the classes decided to stay in an inn until the blizzard passes. Fuutarou and the quintuplets had gotten to the inn and the quintuplets were currently taking a bath. "This bath hits the spot!" Yotsuba said. "It's been a while since we took a bath together" Itsuki said. "This blizzard sucks, now we have to stay in an inn with a complete stranger!" Nino said. 

When they got to the inn they found out all the rooms were taken, but a guest had allowed them to share his room with them. "I wonder who's this stranger" Miku said. "They must be a pervert!" Nino said. "Now, now, we shouldn't judge a person we haven't met yet. We don't even know if it's a man or a woman" Ichika said. "I guess you're right" Nino said. 

While they were enjoying the bath they heard some footsteps. "Finally, it took a while to move all those suitcases inside the inn. Now I can finally enjoy this well deserve bath" somebody said, causing the sisters to freeze. They looked at each other with worried looks as they didn't know who was in the same bath as them. 

"What should we do? It's a pervert!" Nino said. "It could be a girl with a very deep voice" Yotsuba said. "But that voice sounds familiar" Miku said as the doors to the bath open. Eren walked through it wearing nothing but a towel that covered his lower body. "We never had hot springs back in my old world, so this should be relaxing" Eren said as he walk to the water.

When he got inside the water and relax he look inside and spotted five girls with the exact face all naked looking at him. "Oh, it's you" Eren said as the sisters immediately screamed and started throwing things at him. "H-Hey! What's the big idea!?" Eren said as he dodge almost everything they threw at him. "Get out of here you pervert!" Nino shouted at him. "Pervert, what the hell did I do!?" Eren shouted at her. "You're in the girl's bath!" Itsuki shouted at him. "It's a mix bath!" Eren told them. "I've been spending the last hours helping kids get their suitcases inside the inn, I earned this!"

"I don't care, get out!" Nino shouted as she threw a bucket at him that hit him in the head. "How long is this gonna heal?" Eren asked as he fell backwards in the water. 

Time Skip brought you by the quintuplets struggling to pull Eren's body out of the water while trying to not look at his privates

They were now in their room which turned out to be booked by Eren. The quintuplets were on their knees as Eren was looking at them with his arms crossed. "Are you that stupid that you didn't know that on a certain hour the baths become mixed!?" Eren asked them as he was really pissed. "I-I guess I didn't read that part" Ichika said as she giggle which only resorted in Eren giving her a cold glare.

"Theirs no need to get angry. Besides it's your fault to begin with" Nino told him. "How the hell is it my fault!?" Eren shouted at her. "You saw our naked bodies!" Nino shouted at him. "So what, you saw mine as well! This is now the second time you've seen me naked!" Eren shouted at her. "Nino, is this true?" Miku asked her as she looked at her sister. "It was an accident!" Nino said. 

"Oh really!? If I remember correctly, you barged into the bathroom while you knew I was taking a bath!" Eren told her. "Nino" Miku said as she was now glaring at her sister. "Can't we just all calm down?" Fuutarou asked. They heard some crying and they turn to see it was Itsuki. "And why is she crying!?" Eren asked. "She's crying because you screamed at us!" Nino shouted at him.

"There there, calm down Itsuki" Yotsuba said as she was patting her sister in the head. "The way Eren screamed at us, it was really scarry" Itsuki said as tears were coming down her eyes. "I've never seen him that mad before." Eren sigh as he felt a little bad for making Itsuki cry. He crouched down and said "I'm sorry for screaming at you like that. I've always had a problem with my temper."

Itsuki looked at him and he gave her a small smile. "Why did you rent out the room for us?" Ichika asked him. "Because I realized you guys weren't here yet and the blizzard was getting worst. So I knew by the time you got here, the rooms will all be booked, so I made sure you guys would be able to sleep in my room."

"That's really nice of you" Itsuki said as she was calming down. 

They went to bed and in the next morning Ichika was the first to wake up. She turned around and notice Eren was on her side. "Eren, what are you?" she said as she sat up and realize everyone was all over the place. "Oh, we're all over the place" she said. She looked at Eren who was still asleep. "I think this is the second time I've seen you sleep. If I can't keep calm for this, then we're not friends or partners huh?" Ichika said.

"It's ok, right?" she asked as she started getting closer to Eren's face. "Rise and shine everyone! Why don't we head to the cafeteria for break-" Itsuki had enter the room but stopped when she saw one of her sisters hovering over Eren. She immediately closed the door not allowing her to get a good idea of who that was. 'It can't be! Was that!?'

She opened the door and saw that everyone was asleep. "Nakano, what are you doing here?" somebody said behind her as she got scared. She turned around and saw it was just the teachers. 

Everyone got back on the bus as they were finally heading to their camp. "I can't believe we stayed in the same inn as our class. I'm surprise we didn't run into them" Eren said as he was sitting next to Itsuki. She didn't say anything as he turn to her. "What's the matter?" he asked her. "N-Nothing!" she said. 'I didn't get a good look, so it's hard to say what really happened, but that look like one of us and Eren.'