Hanging Out At The Arcade

The Jeager resident was crowded as it was filled with extra people this day. "Is everything ready?" Armin asked as everyone was all over the house trying to get ready for the day. Everyone was excited mostly because it was the first time they were hanging out after a long time. "So today we're going to the arcade and then go get some lunch. After that we'll meet up later for the firework festival" Armin said as everyone agreed.

Eren was standing as he looking at his living room filled with his friends. They all seem happy and excited for their plans as he smile a bit seeing them like this. They then heard a knock on the front door as Eren said "I'll get it." He went to the front door and open it to see Itsuki standing there. "Itsuki!?" Eren said surprised. "Hello Eren" she said. "How did you find out where I live?" Eren asked.

"I asked Fuutarou a couple of days ago" Itsuki told him. "Who's at the door?" Carla asked as she walked up behind her son. "Oh, who's this?" she asked as she was surprised to see the red hair girl. "Hi, I'm Itsuki Nakano. I'm the girl that Eren tutors" Itsuki introduce herself. "Nakano, it's so good to see you. Please come in" Carla said as she let the girl in. "Eren is just about to hang out with his friends before the firework festival today."

Itsuki looked and saw the living room was filled with people she didn't recognize. "Who's that girl?" Sasha whisper into Connie's ear. "I don't know" Connie whisper back. "She's kind of cute" Jean whisper. Itsuki sat at the table as Carla ask her if she wanted anything. "I'm good, thank you" she told her. "We have snacks if you wany any" Eren told her. "I'll take those" she told him as Eren went to go get them.

After getting her snacks, Itsuki explained why she was here. She passed him an envelop and said "This your payment for your two lessons. All that money came from me." Eren touched it before giving it back to her. "I don't deserve it" he told her. "Even though I did went to your place twice, I didn't do anything." That surprised Itsuki as she said "Are you sure? Didn't you sexually harassed someone."

"What!?" everyone in the house said. "Hey, we cleared up that misunderstanding! Plus don't just say those types of things out loud" Eren told her. "I don't think its true that you did nothing. Your arrival instigated a change among the five of us" Itsuki told him. "All five of you?" Eren said confuse as Itsuki nodded her head.

"A-Anyway, we do not accept returns. Use it how you wish!" Itsuki said as she gave him back the envelop. Eren looked at it and said "Fine." He took it back and put it in his pocket. "Now, I must be going. I still need to deliver Fuutarou his payment" Itsuki said. "Knowing him, he might not accept it as well" Eren said.

"Well, I'll see you at school" Eren told her. "See you" Itsuki said as she left. Carla came back and said "She already left? Aw, I wanted to talk to her about your relationship with her."

"We don't have any relationship besides the one of tutor and student" Eren told her. He got up from his chair and turn to his friends. "So, you guys are ready?" he asked them. They just stare at them before they started asking him multiple questions about Itsuki and many other things.

Time Skip brought you by Eren and Itsuki eating cookies together

Eren and his friends went to the arcade after Eren explained the story of his time with the quintuplets. "I didn't even know they existed" Sasha said. "I just thought they were nothing but legends" Connie added. "You guys are idiots" Jean told them. "Well, I kind of agree with them" Marco said. 

"That Itsuki girl was kind of cute" Reiner said. "But she's nothing compare to my Historia" Ymir said as she wrapped her arm around Historia. Eren turn to Mikasa who was walking next to him. "You haven't been saying anything since we've left" he told her. "Oh, sorry. I was just thinking about how rude that Nino girl has been to you" Mikasa told him.