Kyoto Trip Part Four

The students were back at the hotel as the teachers were telling them what to do. "For now, we want you to change into dry clothes and wait in your rooms with your groups" the teachers told the students. The students all groan as some said "We came all the way to Kyoto to sit in the hotel?"

"Didn't the forecast say it was gonna be sunny? We got some kinda rain magnet with us, huh? Well, they better not show their face around me! You hear that!?" Maeda said. "Eren is still out there" Armin said as he looked around the lobby of the hotel. He soon then spotted Eren and Ichika walking into the hotel together. "There you are!" Armin said as he ran up to him. "Where were you!? What were you doing!?" he asked him. "I'm fine. I was just talking with Ichika" Eren said as he turn to the girl before nodding at her. She nodded back as she headed to her room.

Ichika was the first of her sisters to shower. Inside the shower she thought about what Eren had told her in the rain. 'The way Eren was reacting back then. He didn't seem like the boy I knew' Ichika said in her head. The image of Eren's face with a worried expression appeared in her head. 'What is so bad about his past that he reacted like that?' Ichika said in her head. She then held herself before closing her eyes and thought 'And that question he ask me at the end. If I was with him or not. Does he want me by his side?' She then imagine Eren holding her from behind in the shower with her right now. 'He must've meant that' Ichika said in her head. 

She got out of the shower and told her sisters "The shower's free. Sorry I went first." All her sisters were quiet as the only two who were wet was Itsuki and Yotsuba. "T-Then, you can go next Yotsuba" Itsuki told her sister. "Ugh, I'm soaked down to my undies" Yotsuba said as she pulled her wet shirt. 'Looks like I was right not to go' Nino said in her head as Miku stayed silent. 

Ichika remain silent as she headed to where Itsuki was and check out her spare clothes. "Wow! Those are pretty gutsy, Itsuki-chan. You aren't going to wear them?" Ichika asked her. "N-No! These aren't for wearing! They don't fit me, so I plan to throw them out!" Itsuki told her. "Ichika" Nino called out to her sister. "Don't you have something to say to Miku?" Nino asked her as Ichika turn to them.

"Oh" Ichika said as she was struggling to find what she wanted to say. "Sorry, Ichika" Miku told her. Everything was silent until someone knocked on their door. "Coming in" someone said as the door open. Fuutarou open the door as he said "Is everyone in group five here? We're apprantely meeting in the big hall on the second floor in thirty minutes for information."

"What are you doing here?" Nino asked him. "Well, I am the class officer. What? Were you expecting Eren?" Fuutarou told them as he notice the tense aura in the room. "Are you girls still fighting? Tell me about it" Fuutarou told them as he enter the room. "Huh!? Um" Itsuki said. "This is-"

"Phew! Much better!" Yotsuba said as she open the door pretty much naked. She immediately closed the door when she saw Fuutarou was right there. The sisters just stood there for a bit after seeing that. "I-It's no big deal, isn't it?" Ichika said to her sisters. "Right! Sisters fight like this all the time!" Nino said. "T-That's just common sense" Itsuki said. "I hope so" Fuutarou told them. "Anyway, be there in thirty minutes. Apparently, we'll be deciding which course we want to take where too, so give it some thought."

Fuutarou then left the room, leaving the sisters alone. "Sorry, for handling it my way" Ichika told her sisters. "It's fine. He would've told E-kun and having him worry about us is the thing I want to avoid the most" Nino told her. "Let's clear the air, girls" Ichika said as she then turn to her sisters. "We're all looking for opportunities to get alone with Eren."

"I told you that back when we selected groups" Nino said. "Does that go for you too, Itsuki?" Nino asked her sister. Itsuki remain silent until she said "I cannot deny it."