Substitute Tutor

Our main characters were in the library as they were doing one of their usual study halls. "Let's take a short break" Fuutarou told the group. "Ah, I'm bushed!" Yotsuba said as she stretch out her arms. "Where's Itsuki?" Miku asked. "She said she had something to do" Eren told her. "Uesugi-san, this question" Yotsuba was saying until she saw Fuutarou's dazed face. "Uesugi-san?"

"Sorry, I'm gonna go get some air" Fuutarou told them as he then left. Eren watched his friend left as he turn to the others and said "I'm gonna go check on him." The sisters nodded their heads as both Ichika and Miku said "Take your time." The two sisters were a little surprise they said that the same time but Eren didn't notice it as he then went after Fuutarou.

"Fuutarou, you ok pal?" Eren asked as he walked up behind his friend. "Hm, oh, yeah. I was just thinking of something right now" Fuutarou told him. "Don't think too hard, I can already see the steam coming from your head" Eren told him. Fuutarou sarcastically laugh and said "Very funny." Eren stare at his friend for a bit as he knew what was going on inside of his head. 'Fuutarou must be very stress about these upcoming exams. Not only do we have to make sure the sisters pass, but we have to make the top ten nationally. If only there was something we can do so that Fuutarou can rest, or at least study for a bit.' Then Eren got an idea as he said "Fuutarou, I have an idea." His friend turned to him and said "What is it?"

"You must be stress about the exams and how we haven't had time to study, right?" Eren asked. Fuutarou chuckle and said "You know me so well." Eren nodded and said "Well, what if I know someone who can take your place just for one study session." Fuutarou seem a little interested and said "You want me to get a substitute for one day?"

"You deserved it pal, and I think this guy can really help the sisters as well" Eren said. Fuutarou nodded his head and said "Ok, who do you have in mind?"

Time Skip brought you by Eren making a phone call

"Alright girls, you already met him before, but this is my good friend: Armin" Eren said as he presented his best friend next to him. "H-Hey. This was kind of sudden" Armin said as he rubbed the back of his head. "Thank you for coming in such short notice. Fuutarou really needs to rest and study, and I thought you would make the best substitute for him" Eren told him. "It's fine. We're friends aren't we?" Armin said.

The sisters just stare at them talking back and forth as they could tell the two had really good history. 'They get along well' the sisters thought in their heads. "Now, please flip to page twenty two" Eren said as they began studying. Eren was helping Yotsuba as Armin was helping Ichika. "Thank you very much Arlert-san" Ichika told him. "You're welcome, and please call me Armin. Any friend of Eren's is a friend of mine" Armin told her.

Ichika nodded and said "So, you two know each other very well, right?" Armin nodded and said "We've known each other since we were kids. Eren was always there to protect me from bullies who'd pick on me." Ichika nodded and thought 'So Eren was still the same, even back then.'

"I'm sorry, but I have another question" Ichika said. "Oh, sure. What is it?" Armin asked. "Do you know what Eren wants in a girlfriend?" Ichika asked as Armin was surprise by that question. "Huh!?" Armin said a little too loud as everyone turn to him. "Something happen Armin?" Eren asked. "Nothing. Armin just realize he messed up on a question" Ichika said quickly. "Ok" Eren said as he then stood up. "I need to go use the restroom. I'll be back" Eren said as he left. Ichika then turn back to Armin and asked "Well, do you?"

Armin then began to try his best and think about it. "Well, Eren was never the type to chase after girls. But he was the type to be the one chased after girls though" Armin said. "What do you mean?" Miku asked all of a sudden as the two of them were surprise by her sudden entrance. "Miku! Don't you know it's rude to ears drop on someone's conversation?" Ichika asked. "You were asking Armin questions about Eren. I would like to know their answers as well" Miku explained.