Terror On Madagascar

Hours had passed since the police took Eren away as he was currently sitting in an interview room with two investigators standing in front of him. "Are you finally going to tell us what happen?" one of the two men asked. Eren remained silent until he said "He kidnapped my friend, and I just went to get her back."

"And the friend you're speaking of is one of the Nakano sisters, am I correct?" the investigators asked as Eren confirmed it. "So if we were to ask her what happen, she would say the same thing you're telling us?" the investigators asked as Eren said yes. They nodded their head as one of them wrote something in a notebook. "We spoke to almost every worker that escape from that explosion, and they say they never took one of the Nakano girls. They say you came in and started killing everyone you see."

Eren shook his head and said "That's not true." The investigators nodded their heads before saying "Then can you explain what happen in here." They then turn to the door and wave for someone to come in. An officer came inside the room, pushing a cart that had a TV on top of it. He passed the remote to the investigators before leaving the room. The investigators turn on the TV and it showed footage of Eren rushing up the stairs to stab Rod with his crystalize sword.

"Right before that he had killed Marou Nakano, and in defense I went and killed him. He had killed Marou right in front of his own daughters" Eren said. 

Somewhere else in the police station someone was yelling in a cell. "This is ridiculous! I demand that we speak to our lawyer!" Nino was yelling as she and her sisters along with Fuutarou and Zeke were in a cell together. "Nino, please calm down" Ichika told her sister. "I can't!" Nino said. "We just saw our own father die in front of us and now they're blaming his death on Eren! This isn't fair!" Nino was saying as tears started coming down her face.

"I know this isn't fair, but both Eren and Dad wouldn't want us to be acting like this. They would want us to be strong" Ichika said as a tear came down her face. Fuutarou turn to Zeke and asked "Hey, you said that they wanted Eren to kill Reiss, but what made you say that?"

"I saw the cameras that were pointing at the exact same spot were Reiss stood. They knew that Eren would kill him in anger and the cameras would only show Eren killing Reiss but not him killing Marou. In the end I think this was his final plan: To make Eren look like the villain."

"And they needed a big facility just to frame Eren? Then what were those trucks coming in and out that place?" Fuutarou asked. Zeke just shrugged as he didn't know why did Rod put so much effort in framing Eren. Why would Rod Reiss spend so much money on this team to investigate Madagascar? Was it all just for show? 

"Unless... Framing Eren was only part of his plan" Zeke said as he turn to Fuutarou which caught everyone's attention. He then stood up and went to the cell bars before saying "Hey, we need to speak to those investigators! This is urgent!"

Somewhere far from the police station, deep in the forest of Madgascar was a bunk. Men in hazard suits looked at a computer which received an email. The email open and told them that Rod Reiss was dead. They then turn away from the computer and nodded their heads before walking over to people who were chain up. They forcefully grabbed their throats before taking out a needle with an unknown substance in them. The masked men then ejected the liquid inside these people's neck and back away from the people. 

They all started acting weird with them twitching their heads before a yellow glow started filling the room. The masked men did nothing but stood there before saluting and yelling out "All hail, the Eldian Empire!"

Back at the police station the ground shook which startled everyone there. "An earthquake?" Fuutarou asked as Zeke shook his head. "No. Something much more dangerous than that."