The Beach

It was a dark blank space as there was nothing in sight. The only person that was there was one of the quints who turn around when she heard a slight noise. "Is someone there!?" she shouted but nothing replied back. When she turned to the front she was shock to see a little girl standing in front of her. "Hello" the girl told her with a smile. 

The quint woke up in her bed covered in sweat as she was trying to catch her breath. She looked at the clock and it was around five in the morning. She sigh as she said "It was just that dream again." 

Later that same day the girls were at school as they could see the sun beaming down at them from their classroom. "It is sweltering" Ichika said. "You can tell it's summer now! It's almost time for summer vacation!" Yotsuba said. "And summer means-"

"The beach/the mountains" both Nino and Miku said at the same time. "What? I don't believe this. You can go to the mountains anytime!" Nino told Miku. "There things you can only do during the summer, and I don't like noisy places" Miku said. "We're third years now. Should we not spend our vacation studying?" Itsuki suggested. "Ugh, I don't even want to think about it" Nino said.

"I'm... Not going to college" Miku said which surprise her sisters. "Why not? You had the best grade on the finals Miku" Yotsuba told her. "Don't laugh, ok?" Miku said as she remembers Eren eating the bread she bake. "I want to go to culinary school" Miku said. "Culinary" Itsuki said. "Have you lost your mind?" Nino asked her. "Oh, wow. I wonder what Eren would say" Itsuki said. Yotsuba was looking out the window as she spotted some guys she recognize. "Oh, speak of the devil" she said.

Yotsuba went out the balcony where she saw both Eren and Fuutarou taking the trash out. "Hey, Uesugi-san! Jeager-san!" Yotsuba shouted from the balcony. Fuutarou and Eren heard her as they turn around and look up at her. "Yotsuba! Don't yell our names out so loud from up here!" Fuutaoru shouted at her. Yotsuba chuckled as she said "He yelled at me."

Fuutarou shook his head as he and Eren continue to take out the trash. "I'm going to tell you something Fuutarou, and I don't want you to tell any of the sisters about this. Understood?" Eren said to Fuutarou. "Sure, I guess" Fuutarou said. Eren was quiet for a bit before he said "I'm leaving to Madagascar." Fuutarou looked at him and said "Ok. Is it like a family vacation or something?"

"Sure, something like that" Eren told him. After what happen at the school trip, Eren realize that not even the girls are safe from his mission. Eren hadn't spoke to Ymir since the last school trip and has been trying his best to contact her, but he had no luck. 'Might as well make the most out of these few days I have left' Eren said in his head. 

The next day, the sisters were in their apartment as Itsuki and Yotsuba were looking at a letter. "Hey, I want to go to the beach" Nino said. "You're still saying that" Miku said. "The beach is fine and all, but what should we do about this?" Itsuki said as she held the letter in her hand. It was a convinction letter since the apartment building was going to shut down. "What should we do? We're just going to have to find a new place to live" Yotsuba said. 

"Being forced to leave this place after we've only been here six mounths is tough" Itsuki said. "For now, why don't we just wait for Ichika to get off the phone with them?" Nino suggested. "We do still have six months until we have to move, after all" Miku added. "Six months?" Nino said confuse. "That would fall in exam season" Itsuki told her as Nino didn't like the sound of that. "I don't even want to think about it" she said as she gave Yotsuba a plate of food. "We'd have to go really fast, but I hope we can get it handled before the end of summer vacation" Yotsuba said.

"Tearing it down. That's a little sad" Miku said as she held two plates of food. Memories of the quintuplets having great moments with Eren and Fuutarou appeared in their minds. "We only lived here a short time, but we made a lot of memories in this apartment" Miku said as she remembers those great memories.