Hot Spring Talks

The sun had come up as Eren was laying in his futon before he felt a little kick to his face. "Wake up sleepy head" Zeke told him as he just stood over him. "Give me a couple of more minutes" Eren said as he turn his head. They heard a phone ring as Zeke went to go check to see who it was. "It's yours" Zeke said. "Just hang up" Eren said. "Are you sure? It's from Itsuki" Zeke said as Eren got up from his futon.

"Itsuki?" Eren said as he went over and took his phone from Zeke. He picked it up and said "Hello?"

"Eren, did you not get my message yesterday?" Itsuki asked as Eren was confuse. "What do you mean? I just talked to you yesterday" Eren told her. "I never met up with you yesterday, I was in my room all night" Itsuki said. Then it all came to Eren, he didn't speak to Itsuki yesterday, but one of her sisters. 'It would make sense for them to try to end our relationship without letting me know who she is.'

"Can we meet up and discuss this?" Eren asked. "I would love to, but we are being watched carefully. I don't think I will be able to slip away" Itsuki said as Eren whisper "Damn it." He began thinking where they could talk without getting caught by Marou. He then got an idea as he told it to Itsuki.

Time Skip brought you by this

Eren was in the hot spring as in the other side he could hear someone enter

Eren was in the hot spring as in the other side he could hear someone enter. "Tatakae" Eren said. "T-Tatakae!" Itsuki said as she was a little embarrassed while being in the other side. "Ok, it looks like it's the real you" Eren said. "U-Um, even if it's through a fence" Itsuki said. "Sorry Itsuki, but we can't meet in the same bath" Eren said. "That's not what I was suggesting!" Itsuki said.

"But your father won't spot us here" Eren said. "This is so ridiculous" Itsuki said. "Last night, I ran into you at the front desk and was urged to quit my job as tutor" Eren said as Itsuki was confuse. "Huh?" she said. "Your reaction means it wasn't you then. So the only person capable of doing that-"

"Yes. It can only have been one of my sisters" Itsuki said. "That proves it. One of your sisters is rejecting me, but why?" Eren said. "I don't know" Itsuki said. "Were any of them acting suspiciously? Also, why go through all the effort as disguising as you?" Eren asked. "Oh! About that-"

Suddenly the door from the boy's side open as someone came in. "Oh. We seem to run into each other in baths a lot" the person said as it was reveal to be Nino. Eren was surprised and so was Itsuki in the other side, wondering why was her sister there. "Why are you in the mixed baths?" Nino asked Eren. "I prefer this water then the one in the boys" Eren told her. "Huh, that's interesting" Nino said as she then walked over to the boy.

"Since we're both here anyway, why don't I help you wash up?" Nino asked as Eren was a little surprise and Itsuki was full on red on the other side. "I don't need any help, thank you Nino" Eren told her. "C-C'mon. You should be lucky a young girl is offering to wash your back" Nino said as Eren was trying to find a way to get out of this situation. 'If I just let her do it she'll leave' he said in his head.

"Fine, but don't take too long" Eren said as he showed her his back. "O-Ok!" Nino said. Eren heard a towel drop and suddenly two soft objects on his back. They started rubbing his back as Eren thought they felt weird. "What type of sponge are you using?" Eren asked her. "S-Shut up! This is embarrassing for me too you know!" Nino told him. 'Why would this be embarrassing for her? She's just washing my back. Unless-'

Eren turn his head around and saw something he shouldn't have. Nino was full red as she slapped him and said "You pervert!" She grabbed her towel and ran out the hot spring as Eren rubbed his cheek. Nino was just outside the entrance of the hot spring as she felt her heart beating really fast. "That idiot. Why did he have to turn around while I was doing that?" Nino said as she was still embarrassed by it.

"W-What just happen?" Itsuki asked. "Now I know what you girls's bodies looked like now" Eren said as Itsuki turn red again. "You saw her naked!?" Itsuki said. "It was an accident! Besides, you girls saw me naked already too!" Eren said. "But that's weird. What's gotten into Nino? She used to hate you so much" Itsuki said as Eren didn't really wanted to tell her the reason for it. "And she isn't the only one. Ichika, Miku, Yotsuba, they all have been acting strangely since spring break began."

"That's what I wanted to talk to you about last night. Do you have any idea what the problem might be?" Itsuki asked. 'So I wasn't imaging things, something did felt off with them. I know why Nino's acting weird, but not the others' Eren said in his head. "I don't know what the problem could be. Have you try asking them?" Eren asked. "I believe you would be more fit for that job than me, a relative" Itsuki said. 'Did they get into another fight?' Eren thought.

"Ok, I'll try to help" Eren said as he then heard someone running from the other side to his side. "Thank you so much!" Itsuki said as she enter his bath. "Woah! You're welcome, but you didn't have to be here to tell me" Eren told her as he didn't want to see another one of the sisters naked again. "This is the mixed bath, so theirs no issues" Itsuki told him. "But our relationship is not that deep for us to both be in the same bath" Eren told her.

"Huh? What're you talking about?" Itsuki asked as she then looked at herself. She realized the situation she's in as she got embarrassed as she said "S-Sorry. Looks like I got over my head for just a bit. Please forgot this happened." Eren nodded his head as he then got an idea. "I need you to do something for me. It's in your hands now" Eren told her. "Hm? What do you mean?" Itsuki asked. 

Time Skip brought you by Nino fangirling about what happen between her and Eren 

Itsuki walked up to her father as she told him she needed to talk to him. While she was talking to him Eren took this opportunity to get passed him and head to the sisters room. 'Ok, I got passed him. If I get to their room, I can talk to them and find out who the fake Itsuki is' Eren thought in his head. He opened their door as he was surprise by what he saw behind it. There were four Itsuki's behind that door as they all just stare at him.

"Huh? Itsuki?" Eren said as he was confuse at first. "Don't you know how to knock Eren?" one of the Itsuki's asked. "You scared me" another one said. "We're all dressed like this because-"

"Perfect timing. I wanted to test you again" another Itsuki said. "I wonder if you remember the quintuplet game. Try to guess which of us is which."