Vision

Eren was already in the quintuplets apartment as he was on his phone. Fuutarou arrived and asked "Where's Nino?" Eren look up and said "Good morning to you too." 

"Where is Nino?" Fuutarou asked again. "I think she's still asleep in her room, why?" Eren asked. Fuutarou headed to her room as Eren followed him. "Hey. Don't tell me you're planning on doing something illegal to her just because of how she's been treating us" Eren said as Fuutarou opened the door. They went inside as they found her still asleep in her bed in a messy way.

'I never thought I would see this side of her' Eren said in his head. Nino slowly woke up as the first thing she saw was the two boys looking down at her. "Good morning" Eren said. "Give me back my student handbook" Fuutarou said as Nino then screamed.

After a while the boys and Nino were in the living room as she was scolding them. "I don't believe this! How could you enter a girl's room first thing in the morning without permission!?" Nino shouted at them. "I gave them permission" Miku said. "What right do you have to let them in my room!?" Nino shouted at her. The other sisters were arriving there as well as Itsuki said "They're back again?"

"Would you two like to eat breakfast with us Usegui-san, Jeager-san" Yotsuba said. "Sorry, that was my bad, but I just wanted my student handbook back as quickly as possible" Fuutarou said. "You're acting usually meek. Are you sure you're not hiding something in here?" Nino asked as she held his handbook in her hand. Fuutarou was getting nervous as he hoped that they didn't see the picture he had in that handbook.

"Nino, I'll leave that thing we talked about yesterday here" Ichika said as she placed something on the table. Eren saw it and thought 'Is that?'

"Can you do it alone?" Ichika asked Nino. "I-I told you I can! Don't make fun of me!" Nino told her sister. Fuutarou tried grabbing his handbook from her but she took it back from him. "Huh?" he said confuse. She look skeptical about something as she look at Fuutarou before looking at Eren. "Come with me if you want Fuutarou to get this back" Nino said as she pulled Eren. "What!?" both boys said as she took Eren to her room.

Eren was confuse as he enter her room as he then close the door behind him. "Normally I'd rather die than let you in my room" Nino told him as she was just confusing Eren even more. "Then why am I here?" Eren asked. Nino gave him a piercing and said "If you pierce my ears, I'll give Fuutarou back his handbook."

"But that's Fuutarou's, not mine. What do I get from doing this?" Eren asked. Nino growl as she said "Fine. I'll pay you." Eren took it and was quickly ready to do it already as he had it on her ear already. "Don't move" he simply said as he was about to do it. "Hey, wait a second!" Nino said as she felt incredible pain on her ear. She screamed as she kick Eren on the leg who simply stood there, not feeling the kick.

"I told you to wait!" Nino shouted at him as she was holding a napkin to her ear. "You wanted me to pierce your ears. I did it, so why are you so angry?" Eren asked. "Because I need time to prepare!" Nino shouted at him. "Then do it yourself" Eren told her. "No way, I'm scared" Nino told him. "Then why do you want them pierce if you knew it was going to hurt anyway?" Eren asked. "There's no reason, I just want to because everyone else does" Nino said.

"You know you don't always have to do what everyone else is doing" Eren told her. "Shut up. I'm surprised you weren't even a little hesitate to pierce me!" Nino told me. "I've hold worst things in my hands than this. And I've done worst thing than putting a hole in somebody's body" Eren said as he remember all the stuff he has done in his previous life. 

"Now, do you want me to do the other ear or not?" Eren asked as Nino hmph before sitting down. Eren got to the other side and said "Do you want me to count down first?"