• Chapter three •

Começar do início

JUNGKOOK'S POV ::

I took a bite from my plate only to leave it again. "Jeez ! the heck was that?!" I spit and wiped my lips as I sighed. "What are you doing?" A lazy voice came from behind as I turned around and saw Hoseok hyung coming downstairs. He was still in his pj's which meant that he just woke up. I puckered my lips and looked down. "Nothing.." I mumbled as he walked towards the fridge and grabbed a chilled water bottle. He poured the water in a glass and gulped it down. "I didn't know you were sleeping in here today?" I eyed him as he smirked. "Shit went wild bro..namjoon asked me to assist him for hacking some softwares and-"

"And we worked till 4am so he just crashed here!" Namjoon hyung exclaimed while bumping my shoulder and plopping beside me on a couch. "When did you come here?" Namjoon hyung asked. "Just a while ago." I mumbled as he eyed the different containers in front of me. "And I assume...you were sulking for kimchi again?" He asked as I glared at him while he just chuckled. I rubbed my palms on face and let out a groan. Its been four days since I tasted that kimchi and I swear on heaven or hell I've never tasted something so delicious in my entire life.

"I got my peaches out in Georgia-"

"Here comes the loudspeaker.." namjoon hyung groaned upon hearing taehyung singing loudly. His headphones were on and he just entered the mansion as he took his jacket and walked towards us. He eyed the containers and without wasting a second took a bite from them. Unlike me, taehyung enjoyed those different kimchi from different restaurants. All of them were ordered from most popular seven star hotels but none of them tasted the one that y/n bought. I don't know what it was that was missing in the kimchi. The kimchi which y/n bought had something in it, I don't know if it was some secret ingredient or just the way I was able to hear her voice while eating and imagine her eyes. I don't even know that girl. I've only met twice for few hours and my brain was already occupied with her. I hated it. I hated her. I hated myself for being like this.

"Wahh! What delicious food it is!" Taehyung exclaimed as he plopped himself on the left side of me. Soon after everyone joined. Our team was made up of seven guys including me. The mansion where we usually hang out was the second property of namjoon hyung's father.

"I don't understand why we have so much kimchi for lunch?" Seokjin hyung snorted as I looked away. Even i don't know why i was so interested in kimchi. "Jungkook loves kimchi nowadays so.." yoongi hyung mumbled as he was scrolling in his phone. "I'm just...trying on different kimchi that's it. I'm not a big fan." I said. "Yeah, sure." Jimin replied while chewing on his food. I sighed as I walked towards corner as I heard my phone ringing. "You asked me to call you, boss?" My assistant asked. "Yeah. I want you find some minor information about a girl." I said and heard a short gasp from the other side. I've never been interested in a girl until it was time to have some fun. "For what purpose?" It was unknown to me too. "Just do your job." I coldly replied. "Name?" He asked. "Lee y/n. I just want a minor information. No need to dig deeper." I hung up. I was doing this just because I wanted her to get out of my brain.

"Hold up guys! I've ordered chicken from a cheap restaurant!" Taehyung exclaimed with a grin. "Literally no one is interested in your damn cheap restaurant." Jimin said as he rolled his eyes. "The chicken is really famous but its okay, you can enjoy your kimchi!" Taehyung snapped at him. The room was filled chaos as suddenly the doorbell rang. "I'll take it! My chicken is here!" Taehyung exclaimed and ran off. Soon after I heard the door unlocking and a very familiar voice cheered. "Chicken is here!"

"That voice...it sounds familiar.." jimin mumbled as I blinked. Was it really her? Out of all peoples? "Thank you so much beautiful lady!" I heard Taehyung exclaiming with a flirtatious voice of his. "Damn that does sounds familiar!" Jimin exclaimed and listened carefully. "Do you want me to help you carry them in?" I heard her asking as Taehyung chuckled. "We have servants for that but I don't know where the heck they are right now so please.." he said as I heard her laughing and soon after heard footsteps approaching. "Guys! Our chicken is here!" Taehyung exclaimed as everyone looked up and saw the girl beside Taehyung.