𝚃𝙾𝙳𝙾𝚁𝙾𝙺𝙸 𝙴𝙽𝙳𝙸𝙽𝙶

Start from the beginning

He muffled a yawn and mumbled a 'good morning', to which (Y/N) only responded with a tired hum.

He opened up his arms and (Y/N) crawled over and wrapped herself in his embrace, pressing her cheek against his chest as she sighed happily.

And to think at the start of the relationship physical touch was a big no no. Things just worked out when they both found out they were just very touch starved and not actually allergic to prolonged physical contact. When they got more comfortable into the relationship, cuddling and hugging became a daily routine and it was such a strange comfort that both thoroughly enjoyed. Blame the daddy and mommy issues on that one.

"I'm usually the one to wake you up." Todoroki remarked as he held her close, (Y/N) feeling the rumbling from his chest with every word he mumbled.

She nodded her head and talked with her eyes remaining closed, content with the feeling of being smothered in his arms as she refused to move.

"Yeah, I couldn't go back to sleep."

Todoroki smiled to himself.

"Nervous?" He asked.

(Y/N) hummed, thinking about it for a moment before she shrugged.

"A little."

With what was planned today, if his father didn't already know they were living here in (Country) already, he certainly would now. It was a huge day not only for the two of them, but for everyone who lived in this country. News would surely spread quickly and there was no way they could prevent that from happening, after all, the media was everywhere no matter where you went.

"It's nothing to worry about." Todoroki reassured as he decided to open his arms and let (Y/N) free, knowing the two had to get ready. She backed away and kicked the blanket she was being tangled in towards the end of the bed.

"So, breakfast first?" (Y/N) asked without looking over at him as she swung her legs over the side of the bed and moved to stand up, to which he nodded his head before verbally agreeing with the suggestion.

As (Y/N) got up and got everything ready for the two to make breakfast together, Todoroki fixed the bed neatly so it would be nice when they would be ready for bed once again.

He really questioned why (Y/N) had her own room and bed at this point when everyday it was just normal for the two to go into his. Well in the end it didn't really matter, he concluded. As long as she was happy, he was.

——————♡——————

"...Thank you all for remaining patient! We will now begin announcing the newly updated ranking of the top 10 pro heroes in (Country)!"

The voice of the announcer on the microphone rang throughout the large auditorium and among thousands of televisions. Cheers shook the building loudly and could be heard from outside and behind the curtain that the heroes were behind and would soon be making their individual entrances out of.

Ranks 10 - 7 were announced accordingly, shaking the nation as no place had been the same so far as the last time it was announced. But the rankings up ahead would be far more shocking, as there were two people who would rank high despite not placing anywhere the previous year. And these two people were the reason the placement was so sporadic and out of order this year.

"...Ranking number sixth, we're happy to introduce the foreign and well-known hero who graduated as one of the top in her class at U.A. High in Japan, Crusader!"

As (Y/N) stepped on stage in her hero costume and made her way to the sixth-place spot, the crowd went wild, people whistling and cheering so loudly it made her wince. Her lips quirked up into a strained half smile as she resisted the urge to ditch the place on live television, and instead just stood there awkwardly as the announcer waited for the commotion to stop. His voice was drained out by the continuing cheering, and he couldn't help but sweat drop seeing as she had objectively the plainest entrance, but the hugest reaction so far.