"would you?" Stephenie sighed, sitting down on the couch beside Dustin. She only sat for a moment before she heard the door burst open, and footsteps of Robin and Nancy came dow the stairs.

"Okay so... we have a plan." Nancy told them, before they handed a folder to Dustin and and Steve. They sat down.

"Thanks to Nancy's newspaper minions, we are now rock-star psychology students at the University of Notre Dame"

"I'm now Ruth" Nancy said

"And I'm Rose" Robin stated

"Ruth?"

Stephenie looked over Dustin's shoulder at Nancys folder and read over quickly, her eyes widening at the GPA.

"Nice GPA." Stephenie complimented

"Thanks" she said "So we called Pennhurst Asylum,
told them we'd like to speak with Creel for a thesis we're co-writing on paranoid schizophrenics—"

"To which they said no."

"But we landed a three o'clock with the director."

"Now all we have to do is charm him and convince him to let us talk to Victor, Then maybe we can rid Max and and Stephenie of this curse."

"About that We've been doing our Victor Creel homework, and, uh...we got some questions." Steve told them

"Lots of questions" Lucas added

"So do we. Hopefully, Victor has the answers"

"Wait... Wait. Wait a second." Steve closed the file "Uh. Where's mine?" He asked and Stephenie watched as Nancys expression slightly changed— Steve did not have one.

Stephanie sat in the corner of the wheelers basement with a book in front of her. She was attempting to try and lift the book with her powers. She slowly stuck her hand out and let out a long breath. She started by narrowing her eyebrows at the book and grunted as she felt the book move slightly off the ground. She pushed herself more, and watched as the book moved further and further off the ground. She felt a rush in her head before a sharp pain came at the sides of her head and her nose started to bleed. She felt her body go still and loosen very quickly before she calapsed back.

The three boys rushed towards her aid and made sure she was still conscious

"Stephenie are you okay?" Steve asked, lifting her up and she nodded

"Yeah, I'm fine" she replied and the boys helped her over to the chair. She sat their for a moment and laid back slightly, wiping her nose.

"What we're you doing?" Dustin asked

"Trying my powers" Stephenie said "I almost did it. I'm still not strong enough" Stephenie curled up and the boys sat back down. Stephenie watched as the boys glance changed to her to Max.

"I know you guys are staring at me" Max stated, making the boys look around

"What, sorry?"

"You said you needed something?"

"Just hanging out."