"Holy shit."

"You found it?"

"Yeah, and not just Chrissy's file. Fred was seeing Ms. Kelley too"

Max sat down and opened the files as Stephenie sat down on the desk. She looked over the symptoms that Chrissy had been having.

Headaches. Stephenie had been having headaches for a while. They've gotten worse recently. She'd been taking Advil everyday.

Nosebleeds. That day at lunch, when she was with Eddie and the others. Her nose bled, and a few times her nose has bleed more frequently.

Lack of Sleep. Every night she'd wake up in the middle of the night. Nightmares haunting her of the summer.

Past Trauma. Her home life. Being held by the Mind Flayer. Letting Billy die.

"What is it guys?" Dustin asked and Stephenie looked at Max with a worried look.

"It was right here" max told them as they looked at the wall of the school hallway.

"A grandfather clock?"

"It was so real" max explained "and than when I got closer, suddenly I just.. I woke up"

"It was like she was in a trance or something. Exactly what Eddie said happened to Chrissy"

"I saw it too" Stephenie said and everyone looked at her "the clock. I don't know how but I saw it in California. I saw it at the game. When I had my vision."

"That's not even the bad part"

"Fred and Chrissy, they both came to Miss Kelley for help. Uh, they both were having headaches, bad headaches that wouldn't go away. And then.. then the nightmares" max explained "Trouble sleeping. They'd wake up in a cold sweat. Then they started seeing things, Bad things... From their pasts. These visions, they just. they kept on getting worse and worse, until eventually."

"everything ended" Stephenie said

"Vena's curse"

"Chrissy's headache started a week ago. Fred's, six days ago I've been having them for five days." Max said "I don't know how long I have, but all I know is that for Fred and Chrissy, they both died less than 24 hours after their first vision. And I just saw that goddamn clock, so...looks like I'm gonna die tomorrow"

"but if that's true... I should've died yesterday?" Stephenie said before a distant clang came from out in the hall making her stop talking.

"Stay here." Steve told them, walking towards the door and grabbing a lamp

Steve walked out of the room and Stephenie was first to follow and the others after. She walked just behind Steve as he held the lamp up in a defensive way and they continued walking. They heard a door shut before footsteps quickly approached and a figure ran on front of them— Stephenie screamed with the rest of everyone but realized that it was Lucas. She noticed she had taken a few steps back to stand beside Max.

"It's me!" He yelled

"Lucas?" Nancy asked

"It's me" Lucas repeated

"Jesus, what's wrong with you Sinclair?" Steve exclaimed

"I'm sorry."

"I could've taken you out with this lamp!"

"Sorry, guys. Sorry." Lucas told them, while catching his breath "I was I was biking for eight miles. Give me a second. Shit. We've got a code red."

"What?" Steve asked, and Lucas approached Dustin

"Dustin, I've been with Jason, Patrick, and Andy,
and they've gone totally off the rails. They're trying to capture Eddie, and they think you know where he is. You're in terrible danger"

"All right. Yeah, that definitely sucks, but we've got bigger problems than Jason now" Dustin stated simply, looking back towards Max and Stephenie. Lucas followed his eyes and his own widened.