Theories

OK, so this is what I'm thinking. If you don't wanna know any theories because you don't wanna possibly have anything spoiled for you then feel free to skip this.

But I'm gonna make a list of what I think will happen and what I think is less likely to happen depending on all the theories that I see on TikTok.

Likely:

So, somebody said that they think that Eddie is number 10 because we technically never saw his eyes and he always wears a watch on his left wrist where his tattoo of his number would be at.

There's also one or more people are saying that number one is El's father. And that Dr. Brenner had created 11 from El's mom and number one to create, like, a more powerful kid. That's why number one is so attached to El.

There's also another one that Will is gonna be the one dying. Or that he's a traitor. Honestly, I would believe that he died but I would also want to believe that the writers would just give the poor kid a break.

Less Likely:

There's also a theory that Karen is Victor Creel's daughter. Because technically, we didn't really see her eyes but I don't really think that's possible because the cops confirmed that she died and her arms are kind of broken. But hey you never know. Stranger Things is you know... Strange.

Another one is that Billy isn't actually dead it's just the mind flayer Billy and that Billy is still stuck in the upside down and everybody who died in the upside down is gonna come back at the end when it's destroyed.

Now, I don't think this will happen because it doesn't really make sense to me and we kind of saw Billy die, I feel like the mind flayer Billy wouldn't save El but then again maybe he did to gain their trust and make them think that he was gone so they didn't even go try looking for Billy if they thought he was dead.

If you have any more theories definitely let me know because I'm super curious to see what they're gonna come up with for part two!!!

Add on:

Thank you for all the reads!!! Omg. Literally so amazing. Number 4 in the Steve Harrington category and number three in the Dustin Henderson one I think! Thank you all<3