READ

The story is slow burn.

I will warn you now. It's mostly action because that's what the show is like too. But I will make sure to make the action interesting and different enough from the show so you don't get bored.

ITS GOING TO BE WEIRD IN THE BEGINNING BUT JUST GIVE THE STORY TIME

And the parts with Steve and any other love interest don't start until season two, A.k.a. chapter 14 And up.

So I will be putting a summary of what happened in the 13 parts before.

But I wanted to put the action in there and I wanted to give a description of how Marley is as a character.

I felt I could only do that if I wasn't worried about making sure there was a love interest in there.

I won't be offended if you want to skip all the parts, however, I just think reading the earlier parts benefits how you feel about the character in the seasons prior and after.

I don't own the characters or the plot of Stranger Things except for Marley and whatever she changes/does.

And I won't be giving a vivid description of what she looks like because I want you to be able to imagine yourself in her place better.

I also won't tell you who the love interest is just because 1, I think it's funny and 2, it puts you on the edge of your seat.

So without further do, enjoy the story:)

Cover: