"You tensed," She said, her words broken from the yawn that escaped her lips again, "I'm so tired," She squeaked out, moving herself completely so that her head was shoved into the crook of my neck that had my heart beating a lot quicker than I would've liked because fuck...realising that I could've lost her (even with the short time we'd actually been together) was only making the feelings that I had amplify and I was having a love/hate relationship with it.

Why?

...because I knew they weren't specific to a relationship like ours...maybe a relationship that was three or so months in...but ours?

Nope.

Fuck, fuck, fuck...I'm screwed.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Hazel mumbled into my neck and I breathed out an uneasy yeah which only had her lifting her head, a concerned look on her tired face, "You're lying to me," She sighed and I did the same, turning onto my back and moving my arm from under her watching as she leaned her chin on her hand, her arm pressed into the pillow.

"I'm fine," I said quietly, the possibility of what I assumed to be true about myself floating around in my head before they were cut short when Hazel moved over and placed her head on my chest, looking up at me with a pout and tired eyes.

"Do you want to talk about it?" She asked softly and I licked my lips, breathing out through my nose as I moved the piece of hair that fell to the front of her face back.

"I'm okay baby," I told her and she looked at me, still not satisfied with the words I was giving her which made me smile.

My girl was determined as hell.

"Tell me," She demanded playfully, jutting out her bottom lip and blinking quickly, batting her lashes at me.

"Oh, don't even use that face on me," I told her with a smile and she huffed, looking beautifully pissed off and tired at the same time.

"You're annoying," She said to me, lifting her head off of me and turning onto her back next to me as I bit my lip to stop myself from grinning at her.

"But you missed me?" I teased quietly, turning to her and she looked at me, her eyes boring into mine with a look I couldn't comprehend before she nodded silently...that same heart skipping a beat feeling happening in my chest which had me swallowing suddenly.

"Yeah...yeah I missed you," She said quietly, a blush creeping up on her cheeks, "Even after all that shit you did I still missed you," She said in a matter of fact tone and I couldn't help but smile at her as she playfully glared at me, "I hate you," She laughed lightly and I leaned over to her.

"The feelings mutual baby," I said, mocking my words from yesterday in a playful manner as I kissed her cheek, resting my head next to hers but turning it so I could see her, a new found sense of security swimming in my veins before I spoke up to her...

"But I missed you too..."

>><<

Hazel's POV:

"Did it hurt?" I asked Justin and he turned to me, my back pressed against the lip of the counter as he stood a few steps away from me.

"When I fell from heaven?" He smirked and I narrowed my eyes at him in challenge.

"No when you climbed up from the pits of hell," I countered back quickly and he went to say something but stopped making me smirk.

"Touché baby, touché," He said, pointing his finger at me and grinning which made me roll my eyes in amusement, "But does what hurt?" He asked, going back to making a toasty.