Chapter 71

The rest of the day was pretty boring with Tony.

I'm embarrassed to say that I spent the entire time missing Anders.
Luckily, it was almost time to go see him.

Tony already finished getting ready for bed and I was occupying the bathroom in waiting.

I showered, exfoliated, moisturized, and spritzed myself in perfume.
I looked into the closet through all of the pajamas I'd packed.

I had two nightgowns and two sets.

One nightgown was baby pink, satin, and tied in the back.
The other nightgown was short and black, satin, and lined with lace.
One set was royal blue satin, and really wasn't anything special but small shorts and a top revealing cleavage.
The other set was dark green and about the same except the shorts were even smaller.

It's clear I really love satin. It's such a smooth and silky fabric to sleep in. I feel sexier even unconsciously.

I was torn between the green set and the pink dress.
I went with the dress.

I slipped it on and did my skincare routine. I looked at my reflection and didn't think it was enough. I also applied a bit of lip gloss and mascara.

I went into the closet to get a full view of how I looked. I took a deep breath as if it was my first date with a boy. Or like I was sneaking out of the house at night to go see the man I wasn't supposed to be with.
It's strange that after five months he still makes me nervous.
I wouldn't let him know that.
Although I'm sure he can always see it on my face.

I looked at the time and it was 11:25.

I walked back into the bedroom.

"Oh..." I heard Tony say and I looked at him sitting up in bed on his computer.
He was already looking at me.
"Do you think I look pretty?" I asked him.
"I do. That's just for bed?" he wondered and put his laptop away.
"It is. I like to feel pretty 24/7, it's a habit of mine."
"I see."

I walked to the other side of the bed and crawled in.

Last night and this night were not the first time I have ever slept in the same bed as Tony but it recently gave me a weird feeling. I was uncomfortable but I tried to act natural when I laid down.

"Do you have an alarm set?" I wondered.
"Yes, for 9:30. Is that going to bother you?" he asked as he laid down further.
"No, I was just wondering."

I decided I'd sleep in Anders' room tonight and get back before Tony would wake.

I heard him yawn.

"Is your real name Candace?" he asked.
Fuck you, Butkus.
"Yes."
"It's a pretty name."
"Thank you."
"Goodnight, Candace."
"Goodnight, Tony."

***

It was 12:16 by the time I finally heard a snore.

At that time I quietly snuck out of the bed and was even quieter when sneaking out of the room.

I walked down the hallway and into the elevator.

Anders was a floor above us so I went.

The elevator let me off and I walked quickly to his door and knocked.

I looked at the camera on my phone while I waited, just to make sure I looked okay.

The door opened and there he was.

Shirtless and in sweatpants.
We both just stared in each other's eyes.

"God, you're so fucking beautiful." he complimented.
I smiled while he pulled me into his room and his lips crashed with mine as he shut the door.
I was picked up and my legs straddled his lap while he walked us over to the bed.

I was thrown onto it before he bent down and kissed my neck, collarbone, and chest while lifting my dress.
His lips moved underneath it and he kissed my stomach and sucked my chest. I felt his warm tongue run over my hard nipples and I bit my lip.
"I just wanna worship your body..." he said lowly with lips softly pressing against every inch of skin.
He licked up my stomach and sucked then kissed it. "Fuck..." he panted.
His hand pushed up one of my legs and he began kissing the thigh.
The back, the top, the bottom, the inner.
He moved my panties to the side and sucked my clit before going to the other thigh. I moaned softly.
His fingers slid in me while his mouth worked.

"Cum on my fingers." he instructed and his mouth found my right breast again.
He sucked on the nipple and gently bit it while his fingers thrusted.
I moaned lightly with my eyes closed and my hands gripped onto his pillow under my head.
"You get so wet for me." His fingers slid out and he lightly rubbed my clit. "You miss me?"

My legs spread further. That was an answer.

"Yea, baby. Invite me." He slid his fingers back in and his thumb rubbed my clit. They all worked together while his mouth left hickeys over my chest.
I moaned louder.
"That's that sound I like. Show me how much you like it. Show daddy."
My noises continued as his fingers quickened.
"Like that? That's what's gonna make you cum for me?" he asked.
My breathing sped up and my moans were louder.

He traveled up and his lips met mine.
I eagerly kissed him back while he worked.
My body squirmed lightly under him as I moaned on his lips.

"Come on, baby." he encouraged.
I whimpered and looked towards the ceiling.
"That's it. Give it to me, I want you to feel good."
I whined as he rubbed my clit while I came.
"Right there. Good girl. Very good girl. Give me everything." He kept going and my back arched underneath him while I finished.
"Just like that..." he smiled and kissed me again. His fingers slowed down.

He kept slowly rubbing my clit as I whimpered to him with our eyes on each other's.
"You're warmed up now, right? I wanna feel you around my dick." he smiled then leaned down again to put his lips on mine.