Chapter 17

We arrived at the party and got out of the car.

I held onto his arm once again as we walked to the door.

The crowd was large and talkative. I heard several conversations going on at once when we entered.

"It's beautiful, I'll be honest." It was also very large. One of the bigger hotels I've seen and it was obvious it was for richer guests. No one middle class and below would be able to afford to stay here for a single night.
"That it is." Anders responded.

We walked in further and I could see the eyes we received.

Some of the attire was questionable but a lot of the dresses I saw I actually liked.

"Anders Michael!" I heard.

I looked and saw a man approaching with arms wide open.

I let Anders free so he could greet his friend.

"Colin Alexander!" Anders replied with a smile.

The two met in a hug with a pat on each other's backs.

"How have you been, my friend?" Colin asked.
"Great, and yourself?"
"As you can see..." Colin gestured at the hotel with arms wide open and a 360° turn. "I'm fucking amazing."
The two men laughed together. "Yea, the place is beautiful."
"Thank you, I appreciate that. Took a lot of work but I wouldn't change it for the world." said Colin.

I looked at it with them and came to a realization.

Anders made me match the scenery.

The inside was gold with royal blue accents. He knew what he was doing.

"My mother tried stepping in but I said I got it under control. Personally, I think it's one of my best designs."
"Yea, well the rest are definitely shit so I can't disagree with you."
"Ah, fuck you!" Colin replied.
The two laughed at Anders' joke and Colin's response.

Their laughs died down as Colin looked at me.

"Oh, wow, I'm sorry for my rudeness. You are?" He held out his hand.
"Sasha." I replied and put my hand in his. He should be grateful I was wearing the gloves.
It was the name I used for men that weren't potential clients.
"Sasha..." he repeated and kissed my knuckles. "Pretty name. Even prettier woman."
"Thank you."
"This is your date, Michael?" he asked Anders.
"She is."
"How the hell did you manage that, you prick?"
The two laughed.

This is a strange friendship.

"I'm going to find something to sip on." I told Anders with a hand on his chest.

I walked off then felt my hand be grabbed gently and I turned around. He kindly pulled me back to him until we were only inches apart.
He looked down at me and I up at him.

"If only you could learn to stop leaving me without a kiss goodbye." he smiled and looked at my lips.
I smiled back and leaned in close.

Our lips grazed together.

"If only you could learn to properly beg for what you want." I said quietly onto his lips with a hand on his chest.
I kissed the outer corner of his lips before walking off to find the bar.

____________________________________

I stood next to the bar, sipping scotch on the rocks, and examining the scene in front of me.

I watched someone examine me and their eyes slipped down my (revealed through the split) leg.

He came over and my eyes followed as I sipped.

"Here alone?" he asked me.
"I can be." I smiled at him.

He looked about late 40s to early 50s. The older demographic was so much easier to manipulate with very few arguments because they were already tired. When they're at this age you can get whatever you want as long as you flash them a pretty smile and a perky cleavage.

"You're gorgeous, it would be hard to believe you're single." he stated.
"But I am. Just waiting for the right man to sweep me off my feet."
"Is that right? So you're a relationship kind of girl?" he asked.
"Not until I'm proven it's worth my time."
"Are you up for a fun time?" he wondered.

I had to refrain from laughing.

His version of a 'fun time' was probably two minutes of missionary and some heavy breathing.

"What do you have in mind?" I asked him.
"What do you do?"
"I'm an escort...but I can make you feel good if it's what you want." I said quietly. "I just need you to do one thing in return."
"Okay..."

I used my finger to gesture for him to come closer.

He did as told.
I held the side of his face and pulled him just a little closer to whisper into his ear.

"You have to submit..." I teased. My hand found his belt and pulled his crotch closer to me as I softly kissed his jawline.
I could hear him breathing heavier.

That was very minimal and his underwear is already tight. Sad. I barely did anything.

Sometimes you can just tell which ones are soft.

"Do you want to try new things with me? I'd make you feel so...so good." I gently kissed his ear lobe.
He nodded at me.
"Yea?" I smiled. "Do you want my number?"
"Y-Yes..."

I was about to go into my clutch for a card when my waist was grabbed and I was pulled into someone.

"Whiskey." the deep voice told the bartender.
I looked at him.
"Miss me?" he asked.
"Let me go." I commanded quietly. "We discussed this."

The bartender slid a drink on the counter and Anders took it then sipped.

His eyes looked over at the man that was next to me. He stared at Anders like he was both confused and intimidated.

"You need somethin'?" Anders asked him.
The man hurried off.

Anders looked at me.

"Are you fucking serious?" I asked him and kept my voice down.
"Tone, angel. Watch it."

I grabbed onto his hand and pulled him behind me to walk off.

I wasn't completely sure how this building worked but I'd figure it out. I just needed somewhere quiet and alone where I could yell at him for not following the very simple and clear directions I'd given him before we arrived. It was obvious that he only thought about himself.