Chapter 65

Anders and I walked through speaking to some of the acquaintances he knew. And I hate to sound like a brat but he didn't let go of my hand the entire time.
But tonight was just another thing I have to tell Linda. This is exhausting.

We stood there as Natasha thanked everyone for attending her party. I'd had two more glasses of champagne and Anders had one glass but was at the bar a lot of the time.
He says that it was because the more hyper people he spoke to gave him a headache.
I never realized he couldn't handle excited people. Then again ever since the first day I met him, he's been very calm and a low speaker unless he's angry. I don't think I've seen him excited about anything ever.
He's kind of like his father in that sense.
I'll assume he gets his anger from his mother.

Everyone cheered at the end of Natasha's speech and she was handed a knife to cut the first slice of the large cake.

"Do you want cake?" Anders asked me and pulled me in front of him.
"I want to take my shoes off." I snickered.
He laughed fondly. "Do you want to get out of here?"
I nodded. "Yes, please."
He looked up and grabbed Natasha's attention then gestured that we were leaving.
She nodded and waved goodbye with a smile.

He took my hand and led me outside. I heard the music change upon our exit.
A song I loved while I walked with him.

***

The chauffeur pulled into the driveway and parked the car.

Anders got out first and assisted in helping me. I could barely walk in my shoes after all the alcohol we'd had.

He helped me inside and I immediately kicked my heels off.

He turned me around to face him with his hands on my waist as we walked further inside.

"Did you have fun?" he asked lowly.
"I did. After my breakdown, of course." I joked. "A liiiittle tipsy though."
"Just a little?" he smiled, not believing me.
"Just a little." I answered.
"Yea, just a little for me, too." he snickered.
"It's a shame, though." I began and wrapped my arms around his neck.
"What?"
"My favorite song began to play as we were leaving. I didn't get to hear it."
"And what song might that be?" he asked.

I removed my arms and took out my phone from my clutch.
I found my music and the song I was looking for, then hit play and turned my volume all the way up.
I looked back at him.

(Song: Really Love - D'Angelo)
(I suggest fast forwarding to 1:30.)

He listened for a few seconds to see where it was going. I watched him go through every emotion possible as he tried to figure it out.

"Wait..." he stated.

I could see it on his face when he caught on.

"Oh...You have great taste." he claimed with a smile.
"Do you think so?"
"It's a beautiful song." He began walking me backwards, his hands rubbing over my back and waist in my satin gown.
"I think so, too. I wish I could've danced to it."
"What's stopping you?" he asked.

He took my clutch and phone out of my hands then set them on the small shelf.
He took my hand next and spun me around to do a 180 before pulling my hips back against him.
We swayed to the song while his hands felt me and his kisses met the base of my neck and shoulder.

"You were so beautiful tonight." he kissed. "Not that I ever expect any different."
"You should've seen my date..." I joked.
I heard him scoff.

His hands still held onto my hips and guided them against him. My eyes shut lightly while I let our movements flow and felt his lips against my cheek and jawbone.

I opened my eyes as I was made to turn around again and I looked in his while he looked down my body then up at mine. I bit my lip softly at the urges he made flow through me.
Our walk continued until I felt my lower back softly bump into something.

We'd made it to the kitchen and I ran into the island. But my eyes never left his. My hands rested on top of the counter as our lips' distance closed.
Our lips left each other's gaze and went to one another's lips instead before the pairs met and kissed softly.
The kiss was soft and loving. Deep.
My hand left the counter and found his hair while his strong hand found the small of my back and pulled me closer to him.
Our tongues joined in on the fun and the kiss was somehow deeper without feeling like he was only doing it to get ready to fuck me.
The song in the background rang through my ears while his lips communicated with mine.
His one hand still lightly palmed the small of my back while his other slid into the split of my dress and grabbed my thigh. He lifted my leg to his waist without parting our lips and I slid my hand into his suit jacket and held his side with one while the other hand ran through his hair.

He grabbed onto my waist and hoisted me onto the countertop. Our lips met again. His hands couldn't stay to themselves. One slid into the split of my dress and caressed my thigh, moving upward as much as it craved. The other hand squeezed my other thigh from above the dress's fabric.
His lips left mine and went to my neck. He kissed down it before I felt his tongue slide out and assist in forming the hickeys I knew he would be leaving. Soft sounds left me as I felt it's velvety touch over my skin and the suck he'd leave afterwards while his hand in my split slid up to the bare skin of my waist. Soon it found its way to my ass and squeezed.
I moaned ever so lightly while he continued to mark me and his lips met my chest this time. Sucking and gently biting the two that had been partially revealed the entire night.
He lifted his face back to mine and I finally had his lips return to me after I craved them again.
His hands left but only to help me as I pushed off his suit jacket from his shoulders. Our lips never separated through the process.
He widened the split in my dress for both hands to slip in and they found the panties I wore underneath. He slowly pulled them down and off of me while our lips continued.

They finally parted.

"Do me a favor, angel." Anders stated. His hands found his belt.
I looked in his eyes.
"Spread your legs for me."