Chapter 12

It was my last night with Tony.

I educated Anders on the circumstances.

"Then come stay with me." he said over the phone.
"Will I be getting paid?" I asked in return.
"You're not my escort, so no. But if it will make you feel better, I'll pay for your wants and needs."
"Hm..." I thought about it.

"For how long?" I wondered.
"Until I get tired of you."
I scoffed. "So a day or two?"
"I expect you to stay much longer than that. Maybe a month."
"Right..."
"Say yes." he commanded.
I smiled at the phone. "Beg."
I heard him snicker and wondered why.

"Come stay with me, mommy. Please..." whined his low voice.

That did something to me.
I felt it in my chest and stomach.

"Pick me up at 11." I instructed.
"Whatever you want, baby." I could hear his smile.

We hung up.

I walked back into the bedroom and laid down next to Tony before I attempted to doze off.

____________________________________

This morning I woke up and began packing.

"Do you think I'd be able to see you again?" Tony asked.
"Maybe." I said as I remembered Anders. "If you hire me then of course."
"Okay then."
"Money transf-..." before I could finish, my phone dinged and I looked to see.

He was quick to give me my payment. He paid the first half up front and then the second half, including his add ons, this morning.

"Perfect. You work fast. I like that." I smiled at him and zipped my suitcase.
"I try." he stated.

I was dressed and ready to leave with a car waiting outside.

Tony thought it was my ride to the airport, in reality it was Anders' hired driver preparing to bring me to his home.

We made it to the front door.

"If you want me again, you know the number to dial. It'll stay the same unless something happens."
"Perfect."
"These past few days were wonderful." I said and applied my sunglasses.
"That they were." Tony agreed.

My bags were taken for me and I walked towards the car while they were placed in the trunk.

As the driver pulled off, I gave a kind wave to Tony and he waved back.
A sweet man, really.
A shame he has such a prick of a son.
I guess they can't all be wonderful.

***

We arrived at Anders' home and I called him before getting out of the car because I refused to wait standing outside.

He came and unlocked the door, standing next to it.
The driver brought in my bags and I walked towards the front door.

"Afternoon." Anders greeted me.
"Hello. Will you show me to my room?"
"I thought I'd let you pick from the several but I've changed my mind now." His eyes looked at the tight skirt I was wearing. It wasn't even short, it stopped at my knees. But I figured wearing something short with a top that showed much cleavage and had sleeves hanging lowly off of the shoulders would be too revealing for the daytime.
"You'll be sleeping in my room." he stated.
He turned and walked inside like he didn't plan to hear what I had to say about it.

In honesty, my next thought was to tell him that it would cost him extra but I forget that he isn't paying me. I'll just make him buy a diamond necklace tomorrow in return.

I followed him inside.

We walked up his large, curved, staircase.

He had his hands in his pockets as he walked up and I looked at his expensive shoes making the sounds that they did as he continued.

We made it to the top and I followed past three doors all the way to the end of a hall.

He pushed the door open.

I could run laps around this room if I actually believed in cardio.

He had a king size bed.
Two chairs sitting in front of a table that sat in front of a fireplace.
A large rug.
A Diamond chandelier hanging over the bed in the center of a mirror.

I wondered how he'd managed to do that.

He had a bathroom and a closet large enough to park a car in connected to the room.
I walked towards the large window he had on the far wall of the bedroom that overlooked his backyard. The backyard that was beautifully maintained with a large underground pool, had a table with three chairs and an umbrella attached for shade, and had plenty of yard space covered in various flowers that went well together.

The bedroom colors were black and gold.
It was done well.
Mostly black. I assumed it was his favorite color but I could be wrong.

On my walk back to him, my fingers gently grazed the comforter resting on his bed. Soft.

"Beautiful." I complimented and stood in front of him. I held my purse in both hands in front of me.
"Yea." he said with eyes on me.
"I guess it wouldn't hurt to room with you." I stated.
"I'm happy I could meet your expectations."
"So am I."
"Are you hungry? I can make you lunch." he offered.

I turned and looked at the window.

"As long as I can eat it by the pool. You didn't tell me you had one." I stated.
"I didn't know it was necessary. Do you enjoy swimming?"
"I do. It's very relaxing. The sun, the water."
"Do you like nature?"
"I will not hike. But I'd visit a waterfall. I refuse to camp. But I'd have a picnic on a soft blanket. Call it what you want."
He smiled softly like he found me amusing. "Good to know."

"Will you bring me lunch by the pool?" I asked him.
"I'd bring you the moon if you continue to ask with those eyes."
I snickered. "Occasionally, I find you entertaining." I said and walked past him.
"I find you enticing." He followed behind me with a close to his bedroom door.

We both walked back down the stairs.
I'm honestly in awe of his home each time I'm here. Although it is only the second time, I've never gotten used to it. I think it was just how different it is from what I was expecting of him.
I noticed he and his father had vastly different aesthetics in the way they decorate or style their homes.

Tony was shockingly more modern. He loved simplicity and plenty of windows.

Anders had a style of home that was dark. He didn't like colors especially not bright ones. There was the occasional beige or tan but the house was mostly cascaded in dark browns and black. He didn't have many large windows on the first floor aside for the ones on his two front doors. The home, for the most part, resembled that of a small castle.

Tony's was geometric but Anders' reminds me of passed down money through generations.

You'd expect the two to have each other's styles.