Chapter 54

I was getting out of the shower and the door to the bathroom opened while I wrapped myself in a towel.

Anders held his hand out for me and I took it.

He pulled me into the bedroom and hoisted me onto the bed before putting our lips together.

"What was at the door?" I asked while he pulled my towel open.
"Mail. It's a surprise for later."
"Ouu, a surprise?" I smiled and we kissed again.
"Mhm." He laid me down as his hand slid right between my legs. "It's unbelievable that I haven't tasted you yet." he stated.
Our lips met again, passionately.
The kiss was slow while he used his fingers to toy with me.

His lips traveled down to my collarbone and then to my chest. He sucked on one as his hand massaged the other. He pinched my nipple and I moaned softly in response.
His lips went down further, kissing and sucking down my stomach. Soon they made it to the sensitive bit between my legs.
His tongue licked upwards and I moaned. It swirled around before he sucked and made me do it again.
Can he please just give me one thing he's bad at? Just one.
He spread me open further with his hands and continued flicking his tongue onto my clit. His lips joined in and all three worked together in harmony.
My eyes were closed softly while heavy breathing escaped me.
His hands caressed and squeezed my thighs while his mouth worked like he was enjoying it more than I was. He wasn't in a rush to finish. It was like he was a part of a slow, passionate, one sided French kiss.
"Oh my god, you taste so good...you're so fucking wet..." he stated and attached his mouth again.
My hands dug into the blankets on the bed while my back arched slightly. My moans wouldn't seize spilling out.
"Fuck, you're making my dick hard again. You're just gonna have to cum from both, alright?" He licked around my clit more and my back was starting to arch deeper while my grip on the blankets tightened.
I found myself grinding against his tongue.
"That's it, baby..."

He treated me so well.

My moans were becoming whines. I could feel my climax sneaking up on me.
This was the fastest I'd ever finished from head.
"Come on, gift me, baby. Paint my tongue. Let me taste you." he instructed and flicked his tongue again before sucking.

My legs squirmed from the feelings traveling inside me.
He took his hands and pushed them back with a squeeze to my thighs while licking deeper.

"I'm gonna cum...!" I whined and wanted to move my legs but he was too strong. My toes curled instead. "Baby, I'm gonna cu-..."
"Do it. In my mouth."
I whimpered as I'd grind a bit faster and my body flexed while I came.
Anders continued licking every bit of me until he cleaned his plate.

Once he finished, he stood and went into his top drawer next to his bed to pull out a condom.
He quickly tore it open and slid it on as I laid there with my bud throbbing.
He began to slide in.
"Fuuuuckk yes..." he sighed with his head thrown back.
He started pushing in deeper and I moaned with him as he thrusted in and out.
"I can never get used to this. You just feel...so...fucking...good..."
He picked up his pace and depth.
I moaned louder.
"Yea, that's where you like it. I know, baby."

Every time, it gets better.
I don't know how he does it.
I don't know what he's putting in my food to maybe make me more aroused but it keeps getting better and I keep craving him more.
Did he know this was going to happen?
Is that why he made the deal?
He knew he'd be able to trick me?
Even if that were true and I was right and now knew, I don't think I'd ever bring it up. I'm enjoying it too much.

My thoughts were interrupted as I edged closer for the second time.
"That's it, baby. Go ahead. I won't make you hold it this time." he stated.
I bit my lip and just looked towards the ceiling in complete ecstasy.
I felt my body tense and once it started he slowed his strokes down but kept the same depth.
"Good girl..." he stated and watched his pumps. "Fuck, I wish I was raw in there." he huffed.
He came down to me and I let my lip free so they could greet his.
He thrusted slow, making me whimper against my will for him and struggle to focus on the kiss.

"Kiss me, baby, I won't let you relax until you can focus on me." he stated.

I tried again but it was hard and my legs squirmed while my toes curled and he kept thrusting in and out and in and out.
I couldn't.

"Come on, angel. Focus on me. Is it too much?" he asked.
"Y-Yes..."
"Then kiss me so you can rest." His hand slipped between my thighs and his fingers started giving my clit attention while his hips worked.
I cried out to him while I fidgeted.
"Come on. You can do it." He touched his lips to mine again and I tried once more.

My hands were balled into a fist, my toes were curled, my body continued to jump and pulse lightly underneath him but he wouldn't stop.
It wasn't the best kiss I could have done but I was doing it.
He chuckled against my lips. "I can tell you're trying so hard." He gave me a peck.
I looked in his eyes with a bite to my lip while trying to keep my noises down.
"I know. Give me a second." he stated.

He sat up and grabbed onto my hips.
He began thrusting vigorously in and out, faster than before, with his head thrown back.
"Holy fuck..." he moaned.
He looked back down at me and began to thrust harder.
"Look at me like that. Just like that." he stated as he somehow went faster. I cried louder and my eyes closed but my tears leaked through the crevices.
"Fuck! You're about to make me cum. Look at me."
I looked at him like he told me to.
"There's my pretty girl. Damn, you're making me feel so good..."
He thrusted a few more hard times before the two of us came together.

I'd never been overstimulated before.
I'd done it on subs but it had never been done to me before meeting this man.
I should call each of them and give a simultaneous apology and 'you're welcome'.